Get a grip!

The thing we need to do is stop extrapolating our future form from 3 games, we could just as easily go on a huge winning streak than not

In other words stop bloody panicking, it's a long long season

Ducado said:
The thing we need to do is stop extrapolating our future form from 3 games, we could just as easily go on a huge winning streak than not

You can rise serenely above it if you wish. Me, I've seen plenty to be concerned about.

hgblue said:
Ducado said:

You can rise serenely above it if you wish. Me, I've seen plenty to be concerned about.
I am sure the manager and the club have and will work to rectify the problems sometimes you have just got to trust the club especially this early on in the season

We have to wait and see there's not much else we can do! The apparent lack of effort is worrying but we cannot base anything in particular on the results of three games early on in the season.

I dont think we are lacking effort at all.

Our biggest issue for me at the moment is getting used to playing with Navas. At the moment we look dreadfully unbalanced and it means Silva doesnt get in good areas and we look outnumbered in CM. Navas playing inhibits Silva and Yaya from doing what they do best. Not having a pop at Navas here just stating how it looks to me.

If Navas is too play i really think we have to play 4-2-3-1 I dont think we can afford to play 2 strikers and Navas. Our strength over the last few years has been our midfield power, last two games we have looked weak.

Its an interesting conundrum for Pellers and one im sure in time he will resolve.

manimanc said:
Fuckin laughing my cock off at the war and peace posts...
It's quite obvious some in this thread was expecting barcelona esque,tippy tappy football straight away..
Rome wasn't built in a day but obviously it was built in 90mins by some on here..
Fuckin whinging and moaning because we didn't pass hull city to death and run up a cricket score...
Pelle is new,his methods are new,he is new to the prem,cut the guy some slack for fuck sake if we don't score a worldy everytime we play,i'd rather we play like this 3 games in than 3 games left..
Unbelievable geoff!!
CLAP CLAP FUCKIN CLAPPETY CLAP....
Dude, if this was Hughes who'd just been handed millions to turn us from a mid-table team into top four challengers, then fine, but we were crowned champions 16 months ago and have one of the most expensively assembled squads in football history, so put a fuckin sock in it with your acid-tripping all is well with the world bollocks.

If you look at the last 12 months there is a worrying trend developing so the fans concerns are not just a knee-jerk reaction to two lukewarm performances out of three. I'm sure Pellegrini will eventually sort out our sluggish start to the season, but most of us worry that by the time this is done, our season could already be over.

I've just watched the dippers and the rags play and in all honesty, both of them would have splattered us based on yesterday's performance. If anyone needs to get a grip, it's you fella........

Dribble said:
manimanc said:
It's quite obvious some in this thread was expecting barcelona esque,tippy tappy football straight away..
Rome wasn't built in a day but obviously it was built in 90mins by some on here..
Fuckin whinging and moaning because we didn't pass hull city to death and run up a cricket score...
Pelle is new,his methods are new,he is new to the prem,cut the guy some slack for fuck sake if we don't score a worldy everytime we play,i'd rather we play like this 3 games in than 3 games left..
Unbelievable geoff!!
Dude, if this was Hughes who'd just been handed millions to turn us from a mid-table team into top four challengers, then fine, but we were crowned champions 16 months ago and have one of the most expensively assembled squads in football history, so put a fuckin sock in it with your acid-tripping all is well with the world bollocks.

If you look at the last 12 months there is a worrying trend developing so the fans concerns are not just a knee-jerk reaction to two lukewarm performances out of three. I'm sure Pellegrini will eventually sort out our sluggish start to the season, but most of us worry that by the time this is done, our season could already be over.

I've just watched the dippers and the rags play and in all honesty, both of them would have splattered us based on yesterday's performance. If anyone needs to get a grip, it's you fella........

beat me to it. either of those sides would beat us with effort to spare.

de niro said:
Dribble said:
manimanc said:
Unbelievable geoff!!

beat me to it. either of those sides would beat us with effort to spare.
No, they wouldn't. They were both dire from a creative standpoint. One fluky deflection from a corner kept it from being a repeat of the Chelsea visit to United, ie a snooze-fest.

bobmcfc said:
asgoodasitgets said:
bobmcfc said:
We won't win the league again. We were special that season, remarkable and even then we only just managed it. We have some great players but many lack desire and drive

There I said it
Phew! Thanks for that.
I'm just off to Gumtree to sell my ST.
Could you also advise me on wether it's worth going to the CL games?
Ta.

You only attend because we might win the league ? Hmmm do you leave on 85 minutes too ?
What? Are you mad?
Miss 5 minutes of booing Lescott, Kolarov and Garcia? Not a chance.

asgoodasitgets said:
bobmcfc said:
asgoodasitgets said:
Phew! Thanks for that.
I'm just off to Gumtree to sell my ST.
Could you also advise me on wether it's worth going to the CL games?
Ta.

You only attend because we might win the league ? Hmmm do you leave on 85 minutes too ?
What? Are you mad?
Miss 5 minutes of booing Lescott, Kolarov and Garcia? Not a chance.

I stay for an extra five to boo them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.