Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

First time we've ever got to this stage of a comp. and already talk of boycott's, rants against the club, people over-egging their own fan status because of their loyalty/'istry blah blah blah. If you don't want to go to the game for whatever reason - don't go. You have a choice. Attending football matches is an expensive past-time and it's not gonna change.
Without supporters having their say we wouldnt have £30 away tickets from next season. Pretty sure a few clubs (maybe even ours) would have liked supporters to sit down, shut up and do what they're told.

Last edited:
This thread is a fkin joke, sorry but what started off as a rallying call has turned out to be a gripe about ticket prices threeaad,,,, what the fucking fuck have City fans turned into... Maybe I missed something in this thread but seriously....... we got the media to contend with, bias against us all over the place, and now our own fans ?boycotting? games because of prices (That to be fair) are on a part with other teams in the prem.

Cmon guys, support your team, forget the prices bollox for once and support. Or just go away ffs. Please dont bring this neg to the semi's

That won't happen because I can assure you that once the match kicks off next Tuesday, not a single fan inside the ground will be moaning about ticket prices - everyone will be getting behind the team and willing them on to a semi-final place.

Still time for that. Lots still to sell but there will be plenty of Parisians to take up the slack off the touts if needed. I imagine the touts are filling their boots for this one.

The ones who are not buying due to price wont be there will they?
No they`ll be saving for the final ... and then whinge when they don`t have enough points. ;)

A lot of that stadium plan on the ticket page has turned yellow this morning when there were swathes of green. This will be sold out or there about, no question.

I find it a bit pathetic to be honest. Poor old city being hard done too. BOOOOO. Its like being at a pantomime.

I think some fans have misunderstood why the booing started - it was nothing to do with FFP or a perception that the competition is bent in some form or other. It was because our fans that travelled to Moscow and forked out a fortune on travel and accomodation found themselves locked out of the ground because of an offence committed by CSKA fans. UEFA completely refused to reimburse those innocent fans but the battle to try and secure compensation still goes on behind the scenes. Bayern fans found themselves in the same situation when they played in Moscow and at last season's City v Bayern group game both sets of fans agreed to boo the anthem and turn their backs to show their discontent with UEFA's show of utter contempt for those fans that travel all over Europe to watch their team.

Last edited:
A chance to get into the semi finals of the CL. These are the games we've dreamed of and now they're here I'm going to go.

I bought my ticket this morning for £45. There's still plenty of £45 seats left.

Still time for that. Lots still to sell but there will be plenty of Parisians to take up the slack off the touts if needed. I imagine the touts are filling their boots for this one.

The ones who are not buying due to price wont be there will they?
No they wont, but whilst we potentially celebrate a City victory (Please god) on this forum... they are going to be moaning! feck that, I just wish they stay out of a CL threads if they dont like it, dont come in here just to say it's all shit.... You may as well be the opposition fans doing that! Am really fecked off with this, probably as much as the "Do we need De-Bryune" thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.