Glory hunters...

gordondaviesmoustache said:
foreverablue18 said:
Detinu said:
I start to follow city when we win the league, before that i was not really into football but wow what a win. Im not a glory hunter because i love city and bleed blue blood.

Jesus christ - Im sorry lad but that does mean your a glory-hunter I'm afraid and just to let you know you may need to check in with your local GP if your bloods blue! Tends to be red normally ;)

Just realised your name - clever obsessive rag
Being able to spell a word backwards hardly makes him Gore Vidal.
Why would we think he a hairdresser?

In all fairness, all these that say 'Iv been a City fan for 40 years' could actually be accused of being a glory hunter from back in the day. Its us lot in our late 20s that have had to go through youth and school seein our team yoyo through leagues. We have had it bloody hard.

BlueHalli said:
In all fairness, all these that say 'Iv been a City fan for 40 years' could actually be accused of being a glory hunter from back in the day. Its us lot in our late 20s that have had to go through youth and school seein our team yoyo through leagues. We have had it bloody hard.
True that ^

BlueHalli said:
Very true, but you wouldn't change it

I welcome one and all to support City, no matter where they are from, born or live. I cannot fathom any other opinion. City are fucking great, let's tell other people.

Detinu said:
I start to follow city when we win the league, before that i was not really into football but wow what a win. Im not a glory hunter because i love city and bleed blue blood.

Think that makes you a reknaw.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Damocles said:
I welcome one and all to support City, no matter where they are from, born or live. I cannot fathom any other opinion. City are fucking great, let's tell other people.
Exactly. The narrative of this football club is truly amazing. It's a shame that some City fans want to keep it to themselves.

The other point is that we need these new fans. Half of Real Madrid's fan have probably never been to Spain as they watch on the telly from Miami or wherever. Same with United obviously.

We need to attract these sorts of fans if we are to become one of, if not the worlds biggest club and for the project to have been successful. Khaldoon is on record saying Sheikh Mansour has invested to make a profit in the long term. We need to sell mugs and shirts in Malaysia for that to happen.

We need to embrace all comers to increase sales of tickets, merchandise etc to boost revenue.

I admit my heart broke seeing them Chinese snapping away at Rooney whilst wearing City colours.

We seem to get loads of shit for this yet United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Barca, Real, Bayern, Juventus and A.C Milan have all made their money from them. We need to be the next ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.