God

Sorry if this site has been posted already. Fantastic read. All the best.....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.godlessbastard.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.godlessbastard.com/</a>

niceblueice said:
professor_frink" my philosophy (well not really said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Thank you for that - if only everyone could live their life with that as a template.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is just simply amazing and a very comforting thought. I think i'm going to base my life/belief on this, after all life is too short to be down on bended knee praying all day. Is that Marcus Aurelius guy from Gladiator? The name sounds familiar. I'm well aware i've mad a pig's ear of this post :/

Real name Mark O'Reilly, one of the Beswick O'Reilly's, sound bloke but bit full of piss and wind after a scoop too many. One night at the Hac after I'd envied my workmates new BMW, he came out with: 'A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself, and a mean man by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires.' He upped and went to Rome not long after, often wonder how he's doing.

sweynforkbeard said:
niceblueice said:
professor_frink" my philosophy (well not really said:
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is just simply amazing and a very comforting thought. I think i'm going to base my life/belief on this, after all life is too short to be down on bended knee praying all day. Is that Marcus Aurelius guy from Gladiator? The name sounds familiar. I'm well aware i've mad a pig's ear of this post :/

Real name Mark O'Reilly, one of the Beswick O'Reilly's, sound bloke but bit full of piss and wind after a scoop too many. One night at the Hac after I'd envied my workmates new BMW, he came out with: 'A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself, and a mean man by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires.' He upped and went to Rome not long after, often wonder how he's doing.

at last a bit of common sense brought to the proceedings

Bigga said:
Mrs. Huggett said:
No mate, i said i was reading an NDE book atm, and quoted the authors findings, well one or two anyway.

Can re-post what you wrote or give me the page it's on?

I'm interested.

Here you go Bigga.

Just a different slant on the subject. I have recently been reading a book about NDEs, now the Author was a surgeon that goes by the name of Raymond A moody, and he had if you like, a hands on experience with NDEs. Of the people that he interviewed shortly after a NDE, there was a very small percentage that reported having a very bad/nasty experience, in which the subject said that he/she came face to face with a truly despicable and very upsetting image, in which a being came towards him/her as if to collect them, until another being telepathically said(all NDErs report telepathy rather than speech) it is not his/her turn yet, take them back upstairs, and the subject reported seeing a million people and all were whining, screaming and crying, also complaing that they had no water and they were very thirsty and needed help, a very upsetting thing for the NDE'er to have experienced. Now of the good NDEs, nearly everyone reported a blissful experience and infact were pissed off with the medics for returning them to this realm or existance. Nearly all reported being shown a re-run if you like of their own lives, and the thing that they most remembered was being shown were they have upset a person(s) and were indeed made to feel how the upset person actually felt, only magnified a 100 times so that the subject felt the full impact of their own actions, and as i said earlier, all new what the beings were saying through telepathy, crystal clear as well.

Sorry to deviate but i gthought it relevant to throw in the old NDE situation.

Mrs. Huggett said:
Bigga said:

I'm interested.

Here you go Bigga.

Just a different slant on the subject. I have recently been reading a book about NDEs, now the Author was a surgeon that goes by the name of Raymond A moody, and he had if you like, a hands on experience with NDEs. Of the people that he interviewed shortly after a NDE, there was a very small percentage that reported having a very bad/nasty experience, in which the subject said that he/she came face to face with a truly despicable and very upsetting image, in which a being came towards him/her as if to collect them, until another being telepathically said(all NDErs report telepathy rather than speech) it is not his/her turn yet, take them back upstairs, and the subject reported seeing a million people and all were whining, screaming and crying, also complaing that they had no water and they were very thirsty and needed help, a very upsetting thing for the NDE'er to have experienced. Now of the good NDEs, nearly everyone reported a blissful experience and infact were pissed off with the medics for returning them to this realm or existance. Nearly all reported being shown a re-run if you like of their own lives, and the thing that they most remembered was being shown were they have upset a person(s) and were indeed made to feel how the upset person actually felt, only magnified a 100 times so that the subject felt the full impact of their own actions, and as i said earlier, all new what the beings were saying through telepathy, crystal clear as well.

That IS interesting!

Being shown the loved ones that would be upset is something went through too. I don't remember a 're-run' of my life. Probably because I WANTED to go to the Light and nothing in my past would have made me regret it... except for my kids. The words that floated to me were "You are not ready" and before you knew it, probably because I actually thought about whether I was or not, I was back in my own bed, with my 'dead weight' imprinted into my mattress.

Like I said, earlier, I made 'sure' I was experiencing what was happening and didn't just focus on the Light. I took in my 'surroundings' and was 'aware' of where I was. A bit like being in an enclosed space and blinking to register you were where you thought you were... If you know what I mean!!

I had a NDE of sorts. I fell off the Mitellegi Ridge of the Eiger. I was sure I was going to die ( still amazes me that I didn't). I remember thinking with absolute calm and certainty that I would die. There was no fear. All I have learned from that ( apart from always place an ice screw!) is that at the end, there is nothing to be afraid of.

mammutly said:
I had a NDE of sorts. I fell off the Mitellegi Ridge of the Eiger. I was sure I was going to die ( still amazes me that I didn't). I remember thinking with absolute calm and certainty that I would die. There was no fear. All I have learned from that ( apart from always place an ice screw!) is that at the end, there is nothing to be afraid of.

That's what I got from where I was, M! No fear after you go what you go through. It's really bizarre!

I really honestly thought afterwards what on earth I was so scared of, before! Not fazed by the event of death in the slightest now.

Bigga said:
Mrs. Huggett said:
Here you go Bigga.

That IS interesting!

Being shown the loved ones that would be upset is something went through too. I don't remember a 're-run' of my life. Probably because I WANTED to go to the Light and nothing in my past would have made me regret it... except for my kids. The words that floated to me were "You are not ready" and before you knew it, probably because I actually thought about whether I was or not, I was back in my own bed, with my 'dead weight' imprinted into my mattress.

Like I said, earlier, I made 'sure' I was experiencing what was happening and didn't just focus on the Light. I took in my 'surroundings' and was 'aware' of where I was. A bit like being in an enclosed space and blinking to register you were where you thought you were... If you know what I mean!!

Wow, thats really interesting, and thats a common statement from NDErs, "you're not ready yet", cheers Bigga.

Mrs. Huggett said:
Bigga said:

I'm interested.

Here you go Bigga.

lol
Well that's it, I am NEVER shagging a bird in the arse ever again!

Seriously tho folks, there are other ways. You don't need to nearly die to get high!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.