good debate - gone off track

Re: A big Thanks to the Dicks Singing M****h -

mcfcant said:
this site makes me laugh, just been issued a warning for saying i dont care about an ex city player who played 30 years before i was born. ooops sorry!!

i suppose that makes me a sad fan hey.

Well, seeing as you've decided to make your warning public(!) I would just like to point out that you were warned for an abusive post to another (well respected) BM member who fortunately chose not to respond in kind.

Cheesy said:
Well, seeing as you've decided to make your warning public(!) I would just like to point out that you were warned for an abusive post to another (well respected) BM member who fortunatley chose not to respond in kind.

<cringe> - iv always said some users are more equal than others on here .............No reply necessary Ric lol

Citytillidie69 said:
Cheesy said:
Well, seeing as you've decided to make your warning public(!) I would just like to point out that you were warned for an abusive post to another (well respected) BM member who fortunatley chose not to respond in kind.

<cringe> - iv always said some users are more equal than others on here .............No reply necessary Ric lol

Why cringe? No such thing as more equal than others. Just a poster who choses not to abuse others just because they disagree with him. That's the type of poster who I regard as 'well respected'.

More people sang the 'same old Munichs always cheating' than didnt on Sunday FACT

True_Blue69 said:
More people sang the 'same old ******* always cheating' than didnt on Sunday FACT

well we want them all banned! how dare they say bad words, there not real city fans, infact I want them arrested and hung on the pitch before the bolton game

True_Blue69 said:
More people sang the 'same old ******* always cheating' than didnt on Sunday FACT

your right there - it was much louder than the other munich chants

maybe a re-wording of that one is required.

maybe "same old cockneys - always cheating" or

"same old scum - always cheating"

True_Blue69 said:
That's because the vast majority of people who actually use the M word are also the kind of person that sees attending as many away games as possible as some kind of 'badge of honour', a way of making themselves superior to those who don't attend away games (or at least not as many).

blueju said:
mcfcant said:
this site makes me laugh, just been issued a warning for saying i dont care about an ex city player who played 30 years before i was born. ooops sorry!!

i suppose that makes me a sad fan hey.

Caring about em and showing respect are two different things. Do you care or respect our war dead?

an accidental plane crash and the war dead are 2 different things IMO....they fight for our country, so i love em for that!!.....there the reason im here today....i showed my respect at the swamp last year by doing a minutes silence....doesnt mean i care, just did what i had to do.

Cheesy im so sorry i dont get to come on here 24 hours a day to earn respect, ive got a life thanks and have to work!!

Matty said:
True_Blue69 said:
That's because the vast majority of people who actually use the M word are also the kind of person that sees attending as many away games as possible as some kind of 'badge of honour', a way of making themselves superior to those who don't attend away games (or at least not as many).

What sort of reply is that? I shouldnt even justify that with a response to be honest.....

Embarrassing.

Cheesy said:
Why cringe? No such thing as more equal than others. Just a poster who choses not to abuse others just because they disagree with him. That's the type of poster who I regard as 'well respected'.

Cheesy - did you delete an offending post from MCFCANT as reading back he called Joycee "thick" and Joycee called him a "chav" - iv seen a lot worse (unless it was a deleted post)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.