good debate - gone off track

Re: A big Thanks to the Dicks Singing M****h -

Citytillidie69 said:
Cheesy said:
Why cringe? No such thing as more equal than others. Just a poster who choses not to abuse others just because they disagree with him. That's the type of poster who I regard as 'well respected'.

Cheesy - did you delete an offending post from MCFCANT as reading back he called Joycee "thick" and Joycee called him a "chav" - iv seen a lot worse (unless it was a deleted post)

i called him a thick **** - joycee im really sorry my well respected friend

Cheesy said:
mcfcant said:
this site makes me laugh, just been issued a warning for saying i dont care about an ex city player who played 30 years before i was born. ooops sorry!!

i suppose that makes me a sad fan hey.

Well, seeing as you've decided to make your warning public(!) I would just like to point out that you were warned for an abusive post to another (well respected) BM member who fortunately chose not to respond in kind.

Oh dear. Bit embarrassing that like.

The sooner Munich chants get eradicated the better. No wonder they call us bitter. It makes us look embarrassing. Who cares what team they played for, the fact is young men died (One of them a City legend) in a tragedy. As someone pointed out on here before, theirs a million things to take the pissout of them for and death isn't one.

Cheesy said:
Why cringe? No such thing as more equal than others. Just a poster who choses not to abuse others just because they disagree with him. That's the type of poster who I regard as 'well respected'.

So did Joycee get a warning for the "chav" retort or is he "more equal" than the rest of us.- in fact Joycee called him a "chav" first.

Joycee laughed of the "thick xxxx" and called himself one - yet MCFCANT gets a warning ....LMFBAO

M22_blu said:
jay_mcfc said:
To be honest it's about time police and stewards started throwing people out for singing the songs. It would take 10+ people to be banned from our ground and they'd soon stop. The chants are disgusting, inhuman and give us all a bad reputation. Our club has done nothing to try to stop it and that annoys me. We all get labelled the same and it's unfair on many of our fans who look down on it. After last year at OT that should have been enough for the songs to stop and the club should have done more to take advantage of the situation...especially with the 'we are impeccable' slogan but they missed the opportunity and we're back at square one.

To the OP I have sympathy and this message isn't aimed at you

who gives a fuck about being impeccable, it was a fucking joke after that stupid women on the tannoy said it, get over it!!

Ban people who sing ****** songs and you might aswell ban most of citys away support,

Why dont you go and support bolton or summit then you can have the family day out you crave

It is interesting to read about this M***** stuff. i am an 24 year old american and have made it only to one game so far in my life that was tottenham away (pearce's last game in charge and funnily enough it was after a derby game too). Now based off what is said on here one would think that most city's fans hate using this word. but on that day it was totally the opposite. in fact "a town full of m******" was one the songs everybody, including me, seemed to join in with gusto, top and lower tiers. personally doesn't bother me and i dont give a shit about them. i know i'll here it for that but just being honest

ManCityX said:
Cheesy said:
mcfcant said:
this site makes me laugh, just been issued a warning for saying i dont care about an ex city player who played 30 years before i was born. ooops sorry!!

Well, seeing as you've decided to make your warning public(!) I would just like to point out that you were warned for an abusive post to another (well respected) BM member who fortunately chose not to respond in kind.

I don't see it like that I'm afraid.

I console myself with the fact that most of those now saying a warning was uncalled for are also those who think it's alright to sing songs that glorify death. No argument about it... it's not alright, it's fucking wrong.

lincolnblue said:
M22_blu said:
jay_mcfc said:
To be honest it's about time police and stewards started throwing people out for singing the songs. It would take 10+ people to be banned from our ground and they'd soon stop. The chants are disgusting, inhuman and give us all a bad reputation. Our club has done nothing to try to stop it and that annoys me. We all get labelled the same and it's unfair on many of our fans who look down on it. After last year at OT that should have been enough for the songs to stop and the club should have done more to take advantage of the situation...especially with the 'we are impeccable' slogan but they missed the opportunity and we're back at square one.

To the OP I have sympathy and this message isn't aimed at you

who gives a fuck about being impeccable, it was a fucking joke after that stupid women on the tannoy said it, get over it!!

Ban people who sing ****** songs and you might aswell ban most of citys away support,

Why dont you go and support bolton or summit then you can have the family day out you crave

It is interesting to read about this M***** stuff. i am an 24 year old american and have made it only to one game so far in my life that was tottenham away (pearce's last game in charge and funnily enough it was after a derby game too). Now based off what is said on here one would think that most city's fans hate using this word. but on that day it was totally the opposite. in fact "a town full of m******" was one the songs everybody, including me, seemed to join in with gusto, top and lower tiers. personally doesn't bother me and i dont give a shit about them. i know i'll here it for that but just being honest

To be honest mate more fans than not sing the likes of 'town full of munichs' or 'referees a munich' than dont. Id say a lot less sing the runway song though, thats definately a minority. I remember a few seasons ago when the referee chant even got published in the programme as one of the best chants of the season at Maine Rd!

Cheesy said:

I console myself with the fact that most of those now saying a warning was uncalled for are also those who think it's alright to sing songs that glorify death. No argument about it... it's not alright, it's fucking wrong.

your wrong on that point Cheesy - I am against the singing of the "disaster" song because it is just "wrong" - if you read my posts you will see that - It was a good attempt at a character assassination cheesy to justify the warning to someone who is not in the "more than equal" club lol.

Lets leave it there as other users can see your mistake - no apology neccessary.

Cheesy said:
ManCityX said:
Cheesy said:
mcfcant said:

No, my point was that being a 'well respected' user should be nothing to do with it. It's almost rag like logic.

Imagine one of our players did a foul on a United player and got send off and the ref/FA said it's because it was a bad foul on a well respected player.

Cheesy said:
ManCityX said:
Cheesy said:
mcfcant said:

sorry sir, we dont do it again

just out of interest cheesy me old power mad mod did joycee get a warning for calling someone a chav or is it ok for them to abuse people as there 1 of your people sir

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.