good debate - gone off track

Re: A big Thanks to the Dicks Singing M****h -

M22_blu said:
[

sorry sir, we dont do it again

just out of interest cheesy me old power mad mod did joycee get a warning for calling someone a chav or is it ok for them to abuse people as there 1 of your people sir

ha - I can just see you pulling your forlock there M22 Blu.

Citytillidie69 said:
Cheesy said:
I don't see it like that I'm afraid.

I console myself with the fact that most of those now saying a warning was uncalled for are also those who think it's alright to sing songs that glorify death. No argument about it... it's not alright, it's fucking wrong.

your wrong on that point Cheesy - I am against the singing of the "disaster" song because it is just "wrong" - if you read my posts you will see that - It was a good attempt at a character assassination cheesy to justify the warning to someone who is not in the "more than equal" club lol.

Lets leave it there as other users can see your mistake - no apology neccessary.

There'll be no apology forthcoming for issuing a warning to someone for being abusive to other posters on BM. A warning, by the way, that nobody needed to have known about only the poster in question chose to make it public on here. Now, this is my final word on the subject on the fourm. If you wish to carry on please contact me by PM.

Cheesy said:
Citytillidie69 said:
Cheesy said:
I don't see it like that I'm afraid.

I console myself with the fact that most of those now saying a warning was uncalled for are also those who think it's alright to sing songs that glorify death. No argument about it... it's not alright, it's fucking wrong.

your wrong on that point Cheesy - I am against the singing of the "disaster" song because it is just "wrong" - if you read my posts you will see that - It was a good attempt at a character assassination cheesy to justify the warning to someone who is not in the "more than equal" club lol.

Lets leave it there as other users can see your mistake - no apology neccessary.

There'll be no apology forthcoming for issuing a warning to someone for being abusive to other posters on BM. A warning, by the way, that nobody needed to have known about only the poster in question chose to make it public on here. Now, this is my final word on the subject on the fourm. If you wish to carry on please contact me by PM.

1164067718140pu4.gif

Matty said:
True_Blue69 said:
More people sang the 'same old ******* always cheating' than didnt on Sunday FACT
That's because the vast majority of people who actually use the M word are also the kind of person that sees attending as many away games as possible as some kind of 'badge of honour', a way of making themselves superior to those who don't attend away games (or at least not as many).

So now you are having a go at the boys who support the club up and down the country? I on the other hand salute these people who follow city home and away. Some of these would have been following city H/A since the dark days of the mid 90's and also sing these songs. It is not a badge of honour. They go to support their team. Whether they sing them songs is purely up to them.

Cheesy said:
[

"Cop Out"

Ok lets leave it there before one of the "lesser equal ones" gets a warning.

-----"more equal than others" subject now closed ---

Jim1980 said:
Matty said:
True_Blue69 said:
More people sang the 'same old ******* always cheating' than didnt on Sunday FACT
That's because the vast majority of people who actually use the M word are also the kind of person that sees attending as many away games as possible as some kind of 'badge of honour', a way of making themselves superior to those who don't attend away games (or at least not as many).

So now you are having a go at the boys who support the club up and down the country? I on the other hand salute these people who follow city home and away. Some of these would have been following city H/A since the dark days of the mid 90's and also sing these songs. It is not a badge of honour. They go to support their team. Whether they sing them songs is purely up to them.

Exactly, the guy who posted the message slagging off the fans who bother going to away matches should be ashamed. Its fans like him we dont need and Im sure the club doesnt want.

TBH you should have said fuck all and walked on. Dont give stewards or the police the time of day, dont make yourself a target by answering back. Learned that the hard way a few years ago.

I dont care about people calling them munichs, I dont, I walked past a fella on the way to another pub after the match and he said the place was full of munich bastards, I laughed and walked on, different story if its on the way to the ground though.

We (and that's a royal we) tend to sing it more when we've lost though. It's the last act of the forlorn and desparate. It's small time, It's Bolton, it's Stockport and it's fookin embarressing.

And the rags revel in it. They know they've done us up when they hear it.

So keep singing it you munich singers, I don't give a fook, if you can't see by now how counter productive it is then you never will, but don't do anything serious like procreate that's all.

Jim1980 said:
We are better than the scum, but just because they think its wrong and hurtful to sing of the dead, we should stop? They should look at their own fans. They are not the only team to suffer tragedy. they cant have one rule for them and one rule for us. Although on the pitch that is exactly what happens

But while we have a contingent that sing of the dead, they don't have one rule for them and one for us. If we stopped and they didn't, then they would and then they would truly be hypocrites. As it stands, we're doing the same...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.