good debate - gone off track

Re: A big Thanks to the Dicks Singing M****h -

True_Blue69 said:
Jim1980 said:
Matty said:
True_Blue69 said:
More people sang the 'same old ******* always cheating' than didnt on Sunday FACT
That's because the vast majority of people who actually use the M word are also the kind of person that sees attending as many away games as possible as some kind of 'badge of honour', a way of making themselves superior to those who don't attend away games (or at least not as many).

So now you are having a go at the boys who support the club up and down the country? I on the other hand salute these people who follow city home and away. Some of these would have been following city H/A since the dark days of the mid 90's and also sing these songs. It is not a badge of honour. They go to support their team. Whether they sing them songs is purely up to them.

Exactly, the guy who posted the message slagging off the fans who bother going to away matches should be ashamed. Its fans like him we dont need and Im sure the club doesnt want.
What a load of bollocks. The club wants people who attend games, don't cause trouble, don't bring the club any negative attention, spend money on merchandise, pints, food etc. They couldn't give a shit about who attends away games or not, that's hardly where their money comes from is it?

It most certainly IS a badge of honour for many fans. There are some who follow the club around the country and support the team in a way that makes all City fans (and the club) proud and respected. However there are some who follow the club, cause trouble, sing inappropriate songs etc. These would probably be the same type of fans who, 20 years ago, also went out looking for trouble home and away. The mentality of a person who tries to provoke United fans by mocking death is very much the same as the mentality of someone who goes out looking for a scrap at a football match.

I can guarantee you, Manchester City would much rather have a fan who attends all home games (league and cup), spending money within the stadium and on City merchandise (shirts etc) than one who does all of the above but also attends away games where they bring the club's name into disrepute with their behaviour and chanting. Songs regarding m*nich beyond back in the 1980's along with those who continue to sing them.

Halfpenny said:
ireland_is__superman said:
gh_mcfc said:
Thanks very much to the dickheads singing M****h on the way in yesterday, (hopefully not someone who comes on here)

When will you pricks learn ...... Hope you are proud of yourselves

As regards to the first comment your very much welcome

As for the second one proud isnt the word im estatic
If you want to mock the dead, go and support someone else. We don't want you.

Hu Died An Made You A Saint?
City Fans Can Sing Wat They Want When They Want
U Sure Ur Not A Red Nosed Cnt in Discuise?!

DrBluemoon said:

what does that even mean?

Just about sums people who sing about it up, clearly unintelligent

DrBluemoon said:

Ahh, there's nothing like GCSE English..... and that's absolutely nothing like GCSE English.

DrBluemoon said:
Halfpenny said:
ireland_is__superman said:
gh_mcfc said:
Thanks very much to the dickheads singing M****h on the way in yesterday, (hopefully not someone who comes on here)

When will you pricks learn ...... Hope you are proud of yourselves

As regards to the first comment your very much welcome

As for the second one proud isnt the word im estatic
If you want to mock the dead, go and support someone else. We don't want you.

Somewhere there's a village missing it's idiot.

el blue said:
Matty said:
el blue said:
Fine, I accept all the above but it doesn't really address the question of why people get so upset about it and why some City fans continually bang on about how bad it is. By having such a tender reaction to it and then resisting it and petitioning against it continually you are highlighting a non-issue and doing the club more harm than the people who actually chant about it. I just don't accept that a healthy adult mind living in the year 2009 should get genuinely upset by the singing of such a childish and puerile song.
Whether you accept the fact a grown male can get upset by the chants or not isn't important, what is important is that, on both sides of the fence, there are fans that do. City fans get upset becasue of the bad light it reflects on the club and, by association, on them. United fans get upset because, as City fans would if the scenario was reversed, it's taking the piss out of players who died whilst representing the club we the fans love.

What you're doing is saying that those who react to the chants are actually the ones causing the problem, that's like blaming the person who retaliates in a fight for the whole incident. Yes, perhaps they shouldn't retaliate but, had the first punch not been thrown then there would have been nothing to retaliate to.

Describing the chants as a "non-issue" is simply your opinion and it is the basis for your entire argument, the fact that many don't see it as such negates the rest of your point.

Again you make good points, but (again this is simply my opinion) surely a homophobic chant about John O'Shea taking it up the arse is more offensive and causes more harm to the gay community than a munich chant could ever cause anyone. If were going to be sanctimonious about munich we should take the same line with everything.. and then you have to ask yourself what sort of sanitised experience you'd be left with.

but he does

Fuck me I cant belive we are still talking about this we live in the United Kingdom or England not bothered which prefer but it is a free country

So if you wanna sing it sing it and if you dont then dont sing it, but the loudest chant/song on sunday was Same old Muniches always cheating along with Blue Moon at the start ov the game

What is wrong with hating them cunts ?

For me fuck all

MCFC OK

Jack74 said:
Fuck me I cant belive we are still talking about this we live in the United Kingdom or England not bothered which prefer but it is a free country

Oh Jack74
Your mum is a massive whore
I'v done her in the back door
and she was asking for more

I did her in her gaping ****
from behind
as her face reeks of munt
and she didnt mind

Free country mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.