good debate - gone off track

Re: A big Thanks to the Dicks Singing M****h -

bluemoonmatt said:
Anyone who sings this is a person of low intelligence, end of.

Hmmmm...poor generalisation that. I know plenty of people of pretty high intelligence that have sung it in the past. Like it or not, the people who sing offensive songs at football matches about one disaster or another are a mish-mash of low/medium/high intelligence. It's like saying all football hooligans are knuckle-dragging unemployed scrotes off council estates who left school at 16 with no qualifications, when the reality is something quite different.

Not defending it or anything - just making the point that your assumption is wrong.

Matty said:
kippax88 said:
we was also singing stamp on matt busby
This would be the same Matt Busby who made over 200 appearances for Manchester City in the late 1920's/early 1930's?

I've resisted saying this so far, but the urge has finally overtaken me.

You sir are a fucking moron.

be carefull Matty.........If cheesy is acting Mod today and Kippax88 is "more equal" then i can see a warning coming lol

i hate this generalisation aswell that its the youth of today that sing all the moonik songs, because we ''don't understand what happened''' and all that crap !!! it was the lot in the 70's-80's that made the songs up and started all this death celebrating.

Citytillidie69 said:
Matty said:
kippax88 said:
we was also singing stamp on matt busby
This would be the same Matt Busby who made over 200 appearances for Manchester City in the late 1920's/early 1930's?

I've resisted saying this so far, but the urge has finally overtaken me.

You sir are a fucking moron.

be carefull Matty.........If cheesy is acting Mod today and Kippax88 is "more equal" then i can see a warning coming lol

I realise this post was in jest however I'd like to point out people are treated fairly evenly on Bluemoon.

Anyway, I'm a mod too so I'm clearly "more equal" than Kippax88.......!!

Matty said:
Anyway, I'm a mod too so I'm clearly "more equal" than Kippax88.......!!

LOL. good retort.......I like the cut of your jib young man......you'll go far amongst the "chosen few" LOL

felixbg said:
i hate this generalisation aswell that its the youth of today that sing all the moonik songs, because we ''don't understand what happened''' and all that crap !!! it was the lot in the 70's-80's that made the songs up and started all this death celebrating.

Very true mate and you will see plenty of old boys Busby Stomping in pubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.