good debate - gone off track

Re: A big Thanks to the Dicks Singing M****h -

Didn`t think I would start a debate like this. I just wanted to point out the implications the song can have for fellow fans.

I thought long and hard about whether to post as I knew there would be a few " you must have been out of order posts" . I wasn`t and there were enough people around to see that. I didn`t swear and wasnt aggressive.

In fact a few of the decent coppers I know saw me outside later and expressed there surprise to see me.

So for those few who want to be judge , jury and executioner feel free you are acting in excatly the same manner as the stewards and the coppers. You have no evidence but will condem someone. Your uninformed comments will be accepted accordingly.

It is not a crime to attend a football match and expect respect as a paying customer..

WILF9

Dont let it ruin your day.
What about last year when we showed respect when required. If a thousand people or so want to sing a song what does it have to do with you?

C.T.I.D23 said:
WILF9

Dont let it ruin your day.
What about last year when we showed respect when required. If a thousand people or so want to sing a song what does it have to do with you?

Because it's disrespectful and puts all of us in a bad light.

I smell a rat here.

I find it strange you on here taking the moral high ground, yet you had your ticket confiscated.

Forgive me for thinking you must have done something wrong.

As regards the song, I personally hate the rag cnuts, and if some fans get off on singing it at a match then I have no problems with it, its only a fcuking song, personally I don’t understand some blues making a big fuss about it, they have taken the piss out of us for years

Biglebowski said:
I smell a rat here.

I find it strange you on here taking the moral high ground, yet you had your ticket confiscated.

As regards the song, I personally hate the rag cnuts, and if some fans get off on singing it at a match then I have no problems with it, its only a fcuking song, personally I don’t understand some blues making a big fuss about it, they have taken the piss out of us for years
because our club has made efforts to stop this "song" being sang its really that simple the club don't want people who say it at the ground they don't want them to have anything to do with Manchester City

There is a section of there supports that refer to City fans as 'Foe cunts' after Marc Viven Foe. They're scum for that, they're scum when they sing about Hillsborough, they were scum when they took their 'Istanbul reds' banner to Leeds.

You're no better if you're going to sing about Munich. And you need your bumps feeling if you think 'they do it, so should we' is a valid argument.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Biglebowski said:
I smell a rat here.

because our club has made efforts to stop this "song" being sang its really that simple the club don't want people who say it at the ground they don't want them to have anything to do with Manchester City
Ffs get real; it’s a fcuking football song.

Nothing more than RAG BAITING, it also gives those offended the opportunity to take issue with the fans singing the song, you lot take it all out of context, it is nothing more than a war cry, interpreted it means nothing more than “”come and have a go if you think your hard enough ??””

In fact if them rag b@stards shut up with taking the piss out off City with songs “””like lets all laugh at City”””,maybe the said song would not be sang to start with.

A bit of a double edged sword don’t you think?

But some off our own so called fans prefer to focus on a minority of City fans retaliating.

Tbh I think some of you lot are playing in to the RAGS hands, plus you invite negative media to your own club, why not concentrate on the cnuts over at the swamp who have a pathological hatred of City,or don’t you hear there songs ?

I dont agree with the song its a bit of a bore to be honest we got plenty more to sing about like..

Wayne rooney the baby isnt yours,,that was mint funny as f**k, also gay boy o shea i seem him go bright red and i was near the back, he fooking hated that ha ha ha ha ha.

Biglebowski said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Biglebowski said:
I smell a rat here.

Ffs get real; it’s a fcuking football song.

Nothing more than RAG BAITING, it also gives those offended the opportunity to take issue with the fans singing the song, you lot take it all out of context, it is nothing more than a war cry, interpreted it means nothing more than “”come and have a go if you think your hard enough ??””

In fact if them rag b@stards shut up with taking the piss out off City with songs “””like lets all laugh at City”””,maybe the said song would not be sang to start with.

A bit of a double edged sword don’t you think?

But some off our own so called fans prefer to focus on a minority of City fans retaliating.

Tbh I think some of you lot are playing in to the RAGS hands, plus you invite negative media to your own club, why not concentrate on the cnuts over at the swamp who have a pathological hatred of City,or don’t you hear there songs ?

The munich song is about people dying mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.