Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

Brendan110_0 said:
I don't know another 22 year old with the potential he has, for me we'd be letting him go at the wrong time, wait another season.

Theres a 19/20 yr old,on loan at WBA,with probably more.

Agree with the poster who says he has split opinion. One way to look at it is this. If he played for another team and has matched the exact same performances, nonsense, red cards etc etc that he's done here, would you look at him and wish he was here? I wouldn't. Infact I think many would take the piss out of him/the club he played for and fans of that club who say is the dogs bollocks.

It's not about selling shirts.

Mario's value in marketing terms will be measured in how many 'impressions' he generates. An impression is each time an individual views his image in whatever media. Mario is a MCFC player ergo Mario's impressions are MCFC impressions.

The more MCFC impressions the more valuable our brand to attract sponsorships.

Clearly at this moment in time he has very little value to MCFC as a player as he's not playing.

We are so getting AC Milan in next season's Champions League (assuming they qualify). What recpetion would he get when he returns to The Etihad?

what's the latest on this- is he actually going, or what.. keeping reading he's going but not sure if it's based on any facts at all?

sjk2008 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
sjk2008 said:
Absolutely correct.

The people who bought City shirts and had Balotelli printed on them would have bought a shirt anyway.

everybody who posts sweeping statements like this is a fucking idiot

Thanks for your input, you fucking idiot.

Chill out ladies kiss and make up

andyhinch said:
Just driven pasted his house, the black bin was out and some lights were on inside

The lights may be on,but there's nobody home mate.
I have some flowers and a thank you card if you could drop them off when you pass next.
I'm missing him already.
I haven't felt this distraught since Stan Ogden passed away.

Brendan110_0 said:
Can't see him leaving, Platt says he staying, Mancini says he's staying. Do we have another 22 year old who's happy to play 4th choice lined up? Nope, doesn't make sense to let a player go so late with no replacement, Aguero has had problems this season, Tevez could get 'taken out' Whelan style then we'd be donald ducked.
I don't know another 22 year old with the potential he has, for me we'd be letting him go at the wrong time, wait another season.

The reason he doesn't mind being fourth choice is because he doesn't give a fook .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.