Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

cookster said:
Tim of the Oak said:
The people who say Mario had only 3 good impacts as a Blus seem to be forgetting:

(A) The last minute winner vs Spurs.

(B) Standing up to Rio, Anderson and others at the end of the semi when he wouldn't be bullied; and

(C) Mario's failings as highlighted by Talk Shite were minor compared to the so called Sports Personality of the Year (of a couple of years ago) for services to marriages.

If Mario is going - and yes he hasn't been playing as well this year - then the fact that every opposition defender knows they can foul him repeatedly (e.g. Dortmund away and many others) without giving away a free kick or getting booked hasn't helped.

Thanks for the entertainment Mario if you do go.

Not a great defence LOL. 1 extra moment on the pitch!

After he stamped on Scott Parker and got a subsequent ban?

TonyM said:
I would bring AC Milan all the way to the 31st and then bottle it. F em.

Very very good post.

Also, how many of the mario out-ers will be saying in a couple of years when he's winning Chelsea or god forbid the scum the title "f*****g Mancini, fancy selling one of our future stars"

To any who have genuine concerns about his ability to fulfil his potential I say fair enough, we disagree, but some of you have argued your opinion well.

However, there are some on here who are simply allowing the uk media to dictate our squad/team selection and that's a very slippery slope. What happens when they go after yaya, or silva..? Because rest assured when (if) the bastards in the media get rid of mario they'll switch their venom onto another of our players. Guaranteed.

These people don't slag mario for the good of city, they do it to sell papers. They've done it to every single England squad for 50 years and then have the cheek to complain when we win nowt.

My two pennarth for what it's worth.

This is just a hunch but I think he will be still our player come the end of this window.

I would as well lets mug A.C Milan off and sell him to the old slag!!!!

It is easier to defend Mario than the profit via amortisation point.

That said, the use of amortisation could have shafted our chances of any success. It helped to make Ray Ranson a multi-millionaire and if his bid for City those years back had been successful. Who knows we might have ended up like Coventry though no doubt the Sheikh would have still found us.

Apologies for the weak link to the Super Mario thread.

andyhinch said:
Is anyone going to admit they know fuck all and are just guessing yet? I know I don't

Yes , i suspect Mr Platt would ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.