Greg Cunningham...

Got raped on the American tour too...in fact i'm fairly confident that I'm a better footballer than him

I know this isn't a thread on Ben Mee, but how did he play last night? I don't really rate Cunnigham or Mee but think Mee is one of the worst defenders I have ever seen.

Mr Rich said:
simonr555 said:
I know this isn't a thread on Ben Mee, but how did he play last night? I don't really rate Cunnigham or Mee but think Mee is one of the worst defenders I have ever seen.

He also looked bad but I've not watched him properly yet.

Cheers mate. I'd love our young lads to come good but you can tell by just watching them in the reserves and under no pressure that some of them just aren't good enough for any Premierhsip side, let alone us who will be up there challenging.

The Mail gave Mee 7/10 FWIW. Rest of the team except Given (8), Vieira (7), and Jo (7) got 6s though, even Santa Cruz, Cunningham, and Vidal, who by all accounts were wank.

i dont know what our academy coaches do but they need to learn them how to defend!!! only boyata can probaly defend :/ cunningham he is poor, he is slow, weak, cant tackle, all i can hope for is that he improves. cunningham is 19 and is no where near as good as gibbs who is 20. guidetti looks good and would of done alot better if he played upfront in is normal position instead of mancini putting 1 upfront and that was santa cruz who is useless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.