Ground Emptying

If you switched on the tele today with 5 mins to go you would think we were bottom of the league and have just been hammered. I wonder what goes through the minds of the players and our owners when they see the fans walking out on them after such a brilliant display.

mammutly said:
Weird because I always stay till the end usually.

You can't 'always stay to the end usually'!
You either always stay to the end or usually stay to the end. ;-)

I 'usually' leave my seat at around 89 minutes and pop into each entrance on the way to the exit. If it is a particulary good or important game, I will stay in my seat until the players have left the pitch.

There is no reason for any fan to leave early, if you are a fan who leaves early then don't bother coming at all. All the pathetic excuses about travel are quite frankly laughable, surely when going to a football stadium you take into account travel delays before you go?

It's poor and people should have a word with themselves.

I can t believe people are having a go at each other on this thread!!!
Have you all finished beating your wives?
Petty bull shit, etihads a **** to get away from, Mancy way closed, let people do what they want ffs!!!

I wonder if, should we get a big shiny pot at the last home game of the season, these serial early leavers will have a collective Road to Damascus moment and actually stay until the end as the ground won't suddenly be quite so difficult to get away from?

I've never understood the early leavers myself. Do they leave the cinema 5 minutes before the end of a film, I wonder?

Does it really matter that much to miss a bit of traffic? Personally it's more important to me to show the boys my appreciation by applauding them off the pitch after another job well done.

BTH said:
I wonder if, should we get a big shiny pot at the last home game of the season, these serial early leavers will have a collective Road to Damascus moment and actually stay until the end as the ground won't suddenly be quite so difficult to get away from?
wonder.jpg

kiam06 said:
There is no reason for any fan to leave early, if you are a fan who leaves early then don't bother coming at all. All the pathetic excuses about travel are quite frankly laughable, surely when going to a football stadium you take into account travel delays before you go?

It's poor and people should have a word with themselves.
What about the disabled that leave early to avoid the crowds?<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:31 am --<br /><br />
BTH said:
Considering people always stay to clap the team during the lap on the final home game I fail to see why this season will be any different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.