Growing a beard/ goatee

I've had a beard for a couple of years now and I'm actually thinking of getting rid because of the amount of fanny it attracts. At first the ego boost was fine, but after a while when every piece of gash is throwing themselves at you the novelty wears off and frankly I feel like a piece of meat.
I have this when clean shaven

I've had a beard for a couple of years now and I'm actually thinking of getting rid because of the amount of cock and ass it attracts. At first the ego boost was fine, but after a while when every cock and ass is throwing themselves at you the novelty wears off and frankly I feel like a piece of meat.

Edited for accuracy Papa Bear.

Once you get past the 6-12 week itch, it's fine. If it bothers you, use moisturiser.

It's going to look shit for a long time (2 months, depending on how fast your hair grows naturally) That's when the razor comes out and you regret it and have to start over again, but you need to resist the urge.

I've been growing mine for a few years, it's about 9 inches long now, trimmed it to a shorter length because I was sick of it getting stuck in coat zips.
I can think of more embarrassing zips to get stuck in...

I've had a beard for a couple of years now and I'm actually thinking of getting rid because of the amount of fanny it attracts. At first the ego boost was fine, but after a while when every piece of gash is throwing themselves at you the novelty wears off and frankly I feel like a piece of meat.
Dont let it get you down mate.

Just remember this; you matter, you are valid, a guyboss, nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. You grew your beard for YOU, not anyone else. If somebody touches you in your no-no area, that's no good and you don't have to take it.

Stay in power, King! We stan!

Dont let it get you down mate.

Just remember this; you matter, you are valid, a guyboss, nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. You grew your beard for YOU, not anyone else. If somebody touches you in your no-no area, that's no good and you don't have to take it.

Stay in power, King! We stan!
Fucking hell...I've seen some chat up lines but that takes the (belgian) biscuit...Get a room why don't ya?...Hopefully you won't get caught up in his coat...:O)

Fucking hell...I've seen some chat up lines but that takes the (belgian) biscuit...Get a room why don't ya?...Hopefully you won't get caught up in his coat...:O)
You have to know how to work the room

31a7b0b869ed237dad96e2d408f4fb0d.jpg

I shaved my beard off after about 18 months last week. Basically, everyone seems to have one now & I prefer to be the exception to the rule.
Felt a bit weird initially but will enjoy the ability to absorb more vitamin D through my facial skin cells in the coming weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.