Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

"If Catalunya would get independence from Spain could definitely see him being first nation manager there"

Sadly more chance of taking over the rags than Catalunya becoming a Nation.
Ai
"If Catalunya would get independence from Spain could definitely see him being first nation manager there"

Sadly more chance of taking over the rags than Catalunya becoming a Nation.
Been close to it haven't they??

Where else would any manager want to be than at city? Doubt he would want a return to camp nou as they hounded him out first time despite all the success.

He's done Bayern, fifteen years ago serie A be a possibility not anymore. Is Spain so flourishing with talent nowadays like it was 2008 to 16??

If Catalunya would get independence from Spain could definitely see him being first nation manager there
I agree with the first bit but there's zero chance of Catalan independence.

He has achieved all the important trophies with City, so I wouldn’t expect him to stay beyond his current contract. I think behind the scenes City will already be planning a succession, guided by Pep.

He has achieved all the important trophies with City, so I wouldn’t expect him to stay beyond his current contract. I think behind the scenes City will already be planning a succession, guided by Pep.
We have become a much bigger, physical team over the last year, and it seems to be continuing this summer. It's obvious, to me at least that Pep is now building a squad that big sam can take over at the end of the season.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.