Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

In a ideal world I'd like him to stay until we've won our 14th PL title and we've wiped all "sporting" records of the scum cunts.

IF by some miracle we win everything in one season that's the time I think he'll go because that won't give the ungrateful UK sports media any excuse to call him a failure for not doing it again.

I hope he stays for the next 20 years, but at some stage he will go. I'm sure he'll give the board plenty of notice of his intentions.

I just don't think he'll leave whilst this Premier League witch hunt against us is still ongoing. Hopefully at some stage he'll extend this current deal.......fingers crossed.

There is definitely something in this Mr Ed, He absolutely fuckin adores this club and knows he's trying to hold all the Parasites at bay while he's here, which is tough, When he's gone God help us.

But what if (playing Devil's advocate here) De Zerbi maintains the rate of progress he's started? Or (whisper it) Arteta, who knows Pep's style of play? I'm pretty sure that 99% of fans on here would love to see Vinnie as our manager, I know I would. The next couple of seasons could be huge for his future career.
It will be fascinating to see how it plays out.

The expectations of Arsenal and City are vastly different though.

Any manager who comes to City, is top of the league all year then pisses it down the drain by shitting the bed against relegation fodder dross at the end of the season and wins jack shit is getting fired out of a cannon at the end of the season, and rightly so.

I don't want that person to be Vinny Kompany.

IMO anyone who gets the job after Guardiola is on a hiding to nothing. Same as when bacon chops was carted away to the care home.
It’s not the same. Ferguson was the club with no supporting infrastructure. We are a million miles better than that.

The expectations of Arsenal and City are vastly different though.

Any manager who comes to City, is top of the league all year then pisses it down the drain by shitting the bed against relegation fodder dross at the end of the season and wins jack shit is getting fired out of a cannon at the end of the season, and rightly so.

I don't want that person to be Vinny Kompany.

IMO anyone who gets the job after Guardiola is on a hiding to nothing. Same as when bacon chops was carted away to the care home.
I always said that the fella who took over from Ferguson couldn't win. Whatever he won, it'd be a case of "well, Ferguson won (insert number here) of them". Pep's successor will face the same thing. It's inevitable that comparisons are made between who went before and the incumbent.

I always said that the fella who took over from Ferguson couldn't win. Whatever he won, it'd be a case of "well, Ferguson won (insert number here) of them". Pep's successor will face the same thing. It's inevitable that comparisons are made between who went before and the incumbent.
I agree, but united appointed probably the best person they could have, but didn't have the bottle to stick with him in adversity. I think had they stuck with Moyes a bit longer, they wouldn't have been as shit as they have been.

Pep's successor has one hell of a job on his hands and I would say an impossible job, regardless of how well we are run as a club.

The most important thing is keeping hold of Txiki when the time comes for Pep to leave, losing both together would be a disaster for me.

Pep's successor has one hell of a job on his hands and I would say an impossible job, regardless of how well we are run as a club.

The most important thing is keeping hold of Txiki when the time comes for Pep to leave, losing both together would be a disaster for me.
Yep. It's nigh on impossible to even match Pep's achievements, never mind better them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.