Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

we could have had the quad! losing to Southampton was a shock in the carabao I'm sure pep and the boys were kicking themselves that night that's our trophy and always the one to win early doors .
Let's see what happens .this season eh
Ironically it probably helped focus their minds and helped us win the treble...

Correct. He's the obvious emotional choice; I get that. And he's worked wonders at Burnley. But he'd need two very impressive seasons in the time that we have Pep for, to be even considered for the gig. Maybe a mid table finish next season, and a push for a ECL spot in 24/25. Managing City would be an enormous step up for him. Would the club "risk" such a move?
No.

I always said that the fella who took over from Ferguson couldn't win. Whatever he won, it'd be a case of "well, Ferguson won (insert number here) of them". Pep's successor will face the same thing. It's inevitable that comparisons are made between who went before and the incumbent.
True but Pep took over from Pellers who’s won the title and he’d took over from Mancini who’d won the title. Ferguson won the first title in decades for those cunts and then fuck all since.

We’re just so much better run regardless of who’s the manager.

I agree it’ll be nigh on impossible to match Pep but we won’t slump like those fuckers.

Currently Pep seems comfortable with his domestic arrangements,he likes Manchester and loves City.

I thinks he’s less interested in the rag/dipper records than he is in fighting the daily onslaught from the media and authorities with bias,lies and racism.

He fighting a battle for the owner,club,colleagues,players,fans and himself.

He’s a law abiding, anti authoritarian fighter for the underdog, a rebel for his causes and beliefs.....and City are his cause and his belief.

The rag/dipper records will fall as a consequence and will be a bonus to him.

Viva la Pepito !!

I hope so. Who the bucking hell succeeds him? De Zerbi? Feck knows. Dreading him leaving
I think it will be someone within the CFG group or who is close to the club
Interesting to see who the new assistant will be.
Supposedly Des Buckingham is coming in as assistant in 2024 and if that is the case he will succeed Pep.
Very well thought of within the group and has bought into the CFG philosophy.
If not, Kompany looks the next option, if he's prepared to take on the challenge.

I'm pretty sure that because of the CFG connections, the next in line will be Poctecoglou. Expect him to do well at Tottenham and then succeed Pep at City.

The same brand of football, the same philosophy. Pep that's also spoken highly of him.

Vinnie of course…! Nothing more certain ..
Just take a deep breath first, let's see how Burnley do this season, getting out of the Championship however impressive and managing in the PL are two very different things.

Whoever takes over from Pep has an almost impossible task, for me there will be a drop off, we at this time have the finest manager of his generation at the top of his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.