Harry Kane

Dickov used to get cheered a the start of every game he played against us and booed from about 5 minutes in.

The booing of Dickov was light hearted at first, then he was flying into tackles and it turned a bit. When he scored the penalty and celebrated right in front of us, I mean really celebrated, he got some shit. We were in trouble near the bottom at that time.

Understand what you are saying but Levy wants to keep Kane.
And when Levy has a will there's always a way. I'm not arguing whether its wrong/right to sell Kane

Imo : we should get the most money possible out of city to help our rebuild if we do decide to sell Kane
but Levy is the sort of guy who doesn't want to look bad in public. This will bother him.
Mate levy looks a **** Everytime he steps out in public, he should be use to it by now.

And not forgetting the CL quarter-final. That was a killer. 1981 would have been eclipsed though if Aguero, or Dickov had not scored. Imagine that!
No it wouldn't mate, my age group will never forgive them for 1981, never .
We accept more shit these days because there's always next year . But in them days always next year turned into 30 years , with a lot of hard times in between. I've since seen us win with humility and lose with dignity. But they were the biggest most arrogant bunch of cnuts I have ever had the displeasure to come across at Wembley,
The game against the scum in the semi was acceptable as there is no love lost. Villa are just wanna be a big club again tool's, but spuds were just vile . If the Falklands had happened a year earlier , we would have won that cup and no one would of ever heard of chaz & dave .

Last edited:
Some Spurs fans seem to be worried that there is an issue of stadium-naming rights tied up with the Kane move; i.e. X pounds for Kane PLUS some (UAE) money to name their stadium. Can't see that myself. Anyone? Starts at page 18.

https://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/in...-discussion-thread-12th-august.146712/page-18

https://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/in...-discussion-thread-12th-august.146712/page-21
It wouldn't be unprecedented. A prominent UAE company already sponsors the Arsenal stadium and the FA Cup. It doesn't necessarily mean anyone connected to City may directly influence these and other commercial activities. UAE is a large country, not just a small clan in the desert. Spurs fans are just looking for excuses.

Last edited:
And not forgetting the CL quarter-final. That was a killer. 1981 would have been eclipsed though if Aguero, or Dickov had not scored. Imagine that!
81 was the most heartbreaking occasion in recent history.

We dominated them in that first game and Spurs even turned on their own team, booing Ricky Villa, how ironic he was the match winner in the replay....cnuts

I tried it on a trip down for a game, with my son, to intoduce him to Manchester cuisine, he’d be about 8 that’s when I realised I didn’t like it anymore. He didn’t either but is a big curry sauce on chips man now. While I’m at it don't like jus gravy touching my Yorkshire puddings either.
You’ll be telling us you don’t like tater hash next :)

So Spuds along with everyone else, moan about City having state backed money to throw around. But are happy to take a stadium sponsor from the UAE, that City, or people associated with City can arrange for them to have, so we can have Sir Harry of Kane's glass ankles at the Etihad. (other sponsors are available! ) Just not for spuds !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.