Harry Kane

i agree, and thats why hes had the 3rd most shots this season ,and the 2nd most shots on target this season,not just at city but for the whole league,so apart from that your right he doesnt shoot enough.

people just make shit up to suit their argument

His shooting from outside the box was what we were talking about.

Jesus finishing from distance is bang average - go and look at where the vast majority of his goals are scored from - very few from distance

Ignoring the merits of this one for a moment, if we really are making moves to sign Kane it's a real positive sign that we aren't taking next season lightly!

Anyway...

Pros:
  • Exceedingly good and rounded, non-midget goalscorer.
  • Not shit at penalties.
  • Would piss off entire world if we signed him.
  • Ideal in case the manager after Pep wants to use a striker more conventionally.
Cons:
  • Injury prone.
  • Would be bad for at least one of Aguero and Jesus, if not both.
  • Might take time for him to adjust to system.
  • How many daughters' lives does he have to swear on?

Thing with kane is that he is flogged at spurs soon as he's fit he plays a full match with us we don't do that so I believe he wouldn't be out as much and he would score goals for fun in our team

Why not? If the right player is available to seriously improve us and Pep thinks he's worth it then we should sign him. Cost is irrelevant whether it's the right player on a free or for £150m. We don't have or need a policy stating that we're not allowed to break any transfer records.

If Kane helps us take the title back off the scouse twats then it doesn't matter what he costs.

Sanchez, Jorginho and Maguire were the right players but we didn't want to overpay. So, the cost is relevant. It's not a mere coincidence that City are 5th among English clubs wrt to record transfer fees. It has been part of our transfer strategy to not buy very expensive players. And the strategy works. Will the CAS ruling change it? Time will tell but I don't think so.

Imo, smashing the English transfer record for Mbappe is worth it. For Kane? I'm not sure. We have shown that we can get players like Aguero and KDB without smashing transfer records. Kane is not a bigger talent than them.

Ignoring the merits of this one for a moment, if we really are making moves to sign Kane it's a real positive sign that we aren't taking next season lightly!

Anyway...

Pros:
  • Exceedingly good and rounded, non-midget goalscorer. _ great movement in the box can solve the height issue - Aguero and Jesus socre quite a few headers - the quality of deilvery (especially from the left this season is an issue)
  • Not shit at penalties. - neither is KDB
  • Would piss off entire world if we signed him. - means nothing on the football pitch and just means more vitriol aimed at us off it - so Im not sure why this is a positive
  • Ideal in case the manager after Pep wants to use a striker more conventionally. - or could be seen as an old fashioned striker one the rest of the top teams in the world is moving away from
Cons:
  • Injury prone. - Agree
  • Would be bad for at least one of Aguero and Jesus, if not both. - Agree
  • Might take time for him to adjust to system. Agree - dont think he does fit in
  • How many daughters' lives does he have to swear on? ????????

I would rather get Aubameyang for £40-50m and have him for 3 years or so until a true successor for Aguero emerges.

The fact he can play on the wing as well means we could acommodate Gabby, Aguero and Auba in one squad.

Neither Aguero or Jesus will be hanging around for long if we spunk £150m+ on Kane.

fully agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.