Harry Kane

I doubt it mate. I’ve sat and read the comments on here, and people seem to think Kane has thrown the baby out with the bath water, about a “number” when I’m not sure that’s the case.

Kane will have sponsors who have a vested interest in which shirt number he wears, he will have image rights that need to be considered. I think it’s really shortsighted and of city to make such a blunder. Kane’s people have the right to be pissed off about the situation.

Saying that, the bigger picture is Kane signs for City, plays the beautiful game under Pep, wins trophies, builds is brand that way. I’m sure this will all be sorted.
Sounds like there was some miscommunication and can’t blame anyone the way the saga is unfolding except levy.

Last year Messi said he wanted City and everything was clear at his end. He'd not read the small print.

Likewise Kane obviously wants us but overestimated the value of his so called gentleman's agreement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.