Harry Kane

If Haaland is available in 12 months for a buyout clause of £70 million it makes more sense.
Not as simple as that.

His wages would be outrageous , agent fees the same.

I am not a big Kane fan but we are in serious need of a top quality striker and at this present time he is the only option from what I can see in terms of goals and quickly fitting into the team.

I would much prefer Haaland but it's clear that is not an option and even Chelsea's unwillingness to get involved says a lot.

160m for Kane is madness and no way will we pay anywhere near that, I would think 120m tops.

That because we kept them until they had no resell value left. Consider it as a fee enhancement based on the extra few years you expect to get out of them.
You don’t think we will do that with a player that’s in his late 20s?

You don’t think we will do that with a player that’s in his late 20s?
If Kane produces over the length of his contract (5 years) he will be great value and maybe even move onto NYCFC for a couple of seasons at the end of his career.

Not as simple as that.

His wages would be outrageous , agent fees the same.

I am not a big Kane fan but we are in serious need of a top quality striker and at this present time he is the only option from what I can see in terms of goals and quickly fitting into the team.

I would much prefer Haaland but it's clear that is not an option and even Chelsea's unwillingness to get involved says a lot.

160m for Kane is madness and no way will we pay anywhere near that, I would think 120m tops.
I agree regarding haaland wages etc etc...

Would happily take Kane (haaland was my preference but it wont happen cos of what you mention).

Kane will score bucket loads for us, and during that period Delap will be learning and improving whilst out on loan, and getting the experience to take over from Kane when that point arrives

Happy days

It is interesting watching the vote slowly shift more towards "yes". Seems people have short memories.

Seems like a long time ago Kane was stinking out the Euros and running in treacle.
I feel that an England Captain, going on strike to force a move to City, is ballsy enough to warrant a change in my own attitude to him.
He is clearly demonstrating his desire to play for my team. And to top it off, he is messing up the heads of the Spurs fans :)
Harry and Jack both leaving boyhood clubs to play for City is the biggest powerplay by any EPL side in a long time. A true pissboiling moment for the rest of the leagues fans!!

That because we kept them until they had no resell value left. Consider it as a fee enhancement based on the extra few years you expect to get out of them.
And after 10 years at the club we had exceptional value from Kompany Silva and Aguero. Resale doesn't matter in cases like these legends

Should just threaten to retire and let levy's 200 million turn to dust, go kick about in american football
Even better, city should put an offer in for 200 and then let spurs overspend massively. Then pull out of the deal at the last minute and watch them go tits up lmao

The best thing about this whole deal is that no matter what happens, we've really really fucked spurs over big time. Ya love to see it
Justice for that champions league defeat which was a travesty. Levy will take Tottingham into meltdown with his stubborn attitude

Kane's strike has been a pretty big revelation imo.

And it can safely be said to be a strike. If it was a misunderstanding of his expected return date, or any other innocuous reason, either party or both would have come out with an explanation or denial of the assumptions by now. Other than the vague 'harry feels it has been blown out of proportion' and the 'he's self isolating, there has been nothing to try calm it. Nuno now referring to it as 'an internal matter', he'd certainly have used the chance to stop it in its tracks if it wasn't that.

While I don't like seeing players do it, it does take a lot of determination, for him particularly, to prove a point. Still a long way to go, but can't see this not getting done now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.