Harry Kane

It's a sad state of affairs. I genuinely love Bernardo, but where's the fight? I hope he's able to put aside his emotions and give his all again coming season. Him being in our side keeps us stronger.

Most people I speak to love the guy and would love him to change his mind and stay. Yesterday I don`t think he played like a player unsettled by wanting away I thought he played really well.

Where's the fight?

The guy has sweated blood for the cause since the day he arrived.

Manchester is not Utopia, it amazes me that a guy from Portugal could stand a week in Manchester never mind 3 years.
is he the first ever foreign player in Manchester? All of our players sweat blood for the cause, that's our game. That's how we win. Not just him

Where's the fight?

The guy has sweated blood for the cause since the day he arrived.

Manchester is not Utopia, it amazes me that a guy from Portugal could stand a week in Manchester never mind 3 years.

Manchester is not utopia (for some) and it’s not for everyone. But many players/managers from Iberia love it here and actually stay here after their playing/coaching career has finished.

What that's got to do with the "kids" wanting him?
He's popular with the kids. He pulls off the weirdo persona to perfection. He's edgy, the kids love that. Kane isn't appealing to the kids, he just shows up, does his job, that's it. Less flair to his game, more output.

Most people I speak to love the guy and would love him to change his mind and stay. Yesterday I don`t think he played like a player unsettled by want away I thought he played really well.
If reports are true, he wanted to leave last summer, but we persuaded him to give us one more season.

Bernardo Silva is a high quality player, has been an outstanding success for us.

I will be gutted if he leaves but if he does, he will have my total respect as a man and player.

And if he goes to Spain, watch and see how good he is.

He's popular with the kids. He pulls off the weirdo persona to perfection. He's edgy, the kids love that. Kane isn't appealing to the kids, he just shows up, does his job, that's it. Less flair to his game, more output.
I am not a kid, but he has attitude and ability in droves.

I think he would be a great signing, but clearly is a difficult deal, maybe a deal to far.

No problem, but don't take the piss out of his talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.