Harry Kane

He's changed since his girlfriend came on the scene. Same with Laporte.

Truth is the Spanish clubs can't afford them so that's that unless there's some creative accountancy from Real!
Barca are just a basket case and you would think Atletico will have to sell first.
Strangely I can see Bernardo tipping up at Arsenal because he'll be the main man there and London might appeal to his missus!
Forget girlfriends just think about lifestyle.

Covid has forced us all in our homes for the last 18 months.

Think of both Silva and Laporte the culture/weather they are used to, their families far away.

Living in a tower block in Manchester is difficult for a local, never mind these guys.

Truth is the Spanish clubs can't afford them so that's that unless there's some creative accountancy from Real!
Barca are just a basket case and you would think Atletico will have to sell first.
Strangely I can see Bernardo tipping up at Arsenal because he'll be the main man there and London might appeal to his missus!
You watch to much arsenal fan tv pal he's not going to arsenal

Fair enough. But he's not the first foreign player to play for Manchester City, how do players cope with such hardships at top clubs then? Do they simply just get an exit or move after a bad season? He does know getting a move isn't easy, so all I'm saying is, he should have all his focus on the club. If he goes, good luck to him, but it's would be a very disappointing exit to say the least, and the manner of it as well.
These are different times though normally if he wasn’t happy he could have been meeting friends, jetting to and from Portugal on days off. He’s been sat in Manchester for 2 years in his sporting bubble. That has to have made it worse.

Forget girlfriends just think about lifestyle.

Covid has forced us all in our homes for the last 18 months.

Think of both Silva and Laporte the culture/weather they are used to, their families far away.

Living in a tower block in Manchester is difficult for a local, never mind these guys.

These are different times though normally if he wasn’t happy he could have been meeting friends, jetting to and from Portugal on days off. He’s been sat in Manchester for 2 years in his sporting bubble. That has to have made it worse.
His cousin played for our women's team too and left for Benfica last year. Probably didn't help.

Lukaku is a great player, but his goal record in the Premier League isn't up there with Aguero and Kane. Since his breakout season with West Brom, he's scored more than 20 league goals just once (he's been better in Serie A, but then so are a lot of strikers). Aguero managed it 6 times in 10 years and no doubt would have done it more if it wasn't for injuries. Meanwhile, since his breakout season in 14/15, Harry Kane has scored more than 20 in 5 out of 7 seasons, and scored 30 and 29 in two of them. Both him and Lukaku have a record of almost a goal a game in Europe and cups though, but let's be honest, you often play some dross in those competitions, especially if you're in the Europa league for a lot of it.
He's shite, absolute lump of meat. Knew we wouldn't be interested

Hard to argue Bernardo has no fight. He hasn’t hit same heights as his first season in the last two but no one could argue he doesn’t give his all. If he does end up staying I’m certain he will as well.
If he does go, I would welcome him back with appreciation.
Clearly when Pep says 3 or 4 want to go, 4 players won’t leave. He’s said something similar before to ensure the squad is all fighting to secure a place in the side.
Someone said it yesterday, Jesus might play better as a support striker in the games he plays wide for example.
He was shite his first season

Yes and he's got the medals to prove it.
did he get the medals on his own? didn't know no other player was on the pitch at the time.

How do you know bernardo has "given it all"? what if he hasn't? clearly his ability has massively dropped off from 2018/19 - even his biggest admirers will admit to that. so how do you know he has given it all?

I do understand but like I said, look at Chelsea. They approached Haaland, realized it wouldn’t happen, and quickly moved to Lukaku and closed the deal. The numbers aren’t different from the ones being talked about with Kane. They have simply acted smarter and will have their guy earlier.
Inter are desperate for the money and spurs aren’t , Lukaku has been there a year, Kane has been there all his career it isn’t the same not even similar. They aren’t smarter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.