Harry Kane

Oh and Silva is leaving because he has family issues not for footballing reasons or because he doesn't like the rain. 100% on this.
Where were these reasons explained when Sané was leaving? Very different tone then, interesting.

Fair enough. But he's not the first foreign player to play for Manchester City, how do players cope with such hardships at top clubs then? Do they simply just get an exit or move after a bad season? He does know getting a move isn't easy, so all I'm saying is, he should have all his focus on the club. If he goes, good luck to him, but it's would be a very disappointing exit to say the least, and the manner of it as well.
But if you are unhappy, struggling, how can you reasonably expect someone to have 100% focus on their job? To me that is not reasonable, no matter how much money you earn. If you are struggling it’s going to affect you.

I am not a kid, but he has attitude and ability in droves.

I think he would be a great signing, but clearly is a difficult deal, maybe a deal to far.

No problem, but don't take the piss out of his talent.
Not doubting his ability, I'm just comparing his appeal. To call him generational having won fuck all of note yet is a bit much is all. He's quality, and has appeal, but not on market. Simple.

Just pay it. £50mill more spread over a 4 or 5 year contract is very double.

As it is we’re struggling to put a decent team out next week against Spurs, and for the games up to the international break.

And we can’t start like last season. There’s no way we’ll make those points back this season, especially with the Rags and Chelsea looking good. Not to mention the Dippers with VVD back.

Not doubting his ability, I'm just comparing his appeal. To call him generational having won fuck all of note yet is a bit much is all. He's quality, and has appeal, but not on market. Simple.

Pretty much as I see it. Clearly a huge talent but I’m not convinced he’s as good as some make out.

If reports are true, he wanted to leave last summer, but we persuaded him to give us one more season.

Bernardo Silva is a high quality player, has been an outstanding success for us.

I will be gutted if he leaves but if he does, he will have my total respect as a man and player.

And if he goes to Spain, watch and see how good he is.
He's changed since his girlfriend came on the scene. Same with Laporte.

Truth is the Spanish clubs can't afford them so that's that unless there's some creative accountancy from Real!
Barca are just a basket case and you would think Atletico will have to sell first.
Strangely I can see Bernardo tipping up at Arsenal because he'll be the main man there and London might appeal to his missus!

Well he already has won a title last season scoring in the final against a better team. More than Kane. Has also achieved records that are beyond impressive for his age. He isn’t the finished article, but like Mbappe at Monaco, even a fool could see what was going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.