Harry Kane

I agree can see Grealish from left taking away Sterling's usual position, but imo it will be Sterling on right and Mahrez will play less.

I would fully expect a better season from Sterling if he has Kane next to him and if Sterling can improve on last seasons for he will be a guaranteed starter like he was before.

plan for Foden ust be imo less pay from wing and more from centrally. (as Mahrez will be the one jumping in as his game tie imo will go down a bit).

I think the poster is entirely right who said that Haaland is something of a gamble. A great young player, but who hasn't been tested the Premier League, who doesn't fill our weaknesses of headers and penalties in the way Kane does, who comes with a circus of an agent and wages that would wreck the structure of the club. And the nature of potential, while exciting, is ephemeral - he could be the best striker on Earth in two years. But he might not be. Maybe he's hit his ceiling. I doubt it, but the point is that you can't hold potential in your hands. It's magic dust.

Whereas Kane has proven for almost a decade now that he can hit high numbers year on year in the EPL. He's the finished article, coming off his best-ever season, and exceeds in every striking area that we lack in. He's not gonna take excessive wages and he's here until he retires, and we know that he definitely wants to come. Plus, Pep Guardiola is apparently insistent that he's the man for the job, and I trust his judgement when it comes to this sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.