Harry Kane

us needing a striker has nothing to do with yesterday's match.. it has to do with the entirety of last season! ffs not every criticism is flapping. yes, we absolutely need a striker, that's it

Haaland won't come, Dortmund have champions league.

If we BIG If go into the season without a good striker then we are going to struggle big time. False 9 won't work.
Because it didn't last time?

Seems a bit tense here.

If Kane doesn't sign, are we going to do a stadium protest against our owners and try to stop the match from happening? I need to know so I can get my zebra trousers ready.
always funny how rags talk about our spending, but go on to protest their owners then shut up when they buy them some new players. "we generate our money". yeah u sure do.

Haaland won't come, Dortmund have champions league.

If we BIG If go into the season without a good striker then we are going to struggle big time. False 9 won't work.

Not a big 'if' at all. The people in charge of our transfer dealings have a long history of going into the summer window with a clear position that desperately needs strengthening and ending it deciding to stick with what we've got. Usually they manage to convince the fans that we don't need a new player there too.

Left-back is a great example. How many times have we gone into a window thinking there's no way we won't sign one only to end it being told that Mendy and a load of people filling in is gonna be enough? And nobody would ever have dreamed that we wouldn't sign a Kompany replacement after he left but we didn't.

This is pretty standard stuff for us. Usually it doesn't cost us too badly. This time I suspect it will unless Pep is willing to bring Jesus back into the fold.

What do you expect Khaldoon to say?

"We didn't mention the SL on any of our social media channels, there was no quotes from anyone associated with the club, and we put the Glazer quote on the website to really show you who was behind it.

We saw an opportunity to bring the whole thing down from the inside and were in constant dialogue with Ceferin the whole time. That will teach those G14 cunts from ever trying to fuck with us."

Of course he's going to say it was a mistake publicly. He couldn't say anything else.
All conjecture that mate. The 4D chess thing is a great theory, but do you honestly think we would’ve backed out without the backlash from fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.