Harry Kane

Nah this is madness. We had months to prepare ourselves in replacing Agüero. If that's really the case (not replacing him in this transfer window), people inside our transfer dealings should be questioned and even reviewed by the owners. People get sacked for less.

Last edited:
I am not so sure about that. reports have suggested that for the entire summer we haven't been looking at any other striker because pep only wants kane.
This is what makes me a bit pissed...Surely Pep can provide some other reasonable striker also as a backup option. Instead, we are trying to make a 150m striker signing from one of the most annoying CEO in the world because seemingly Pep does not want any other option.

Haaland won't come, Dortmund have champions league.

If we BIG If go into the season without a good striker then we are going to struggle big time. False 9 won't work.

Think if Sprus are going to sell Kane it wouldn't be smart in leaving it till deadline day.
that all depends on what the intention is to do with the Kane money, if its directed at the tax office then its a great excuse for 'sorry we didnt have time to get players in' pay off debts and happy days,the fans swallow it and normal service has resumed, deadline day for me i'd say

This may be what you think we should do - but as a club it just isn't how we operate - some of it is related to the culture of our owners - who wont want to be seen throwing offers around and having them rejected - and some of it is the modus operandi we have inherited with the Barcelona management team we have running the club. We could throw whatever we want at Mbappe - and PSG may well accept but the player doesn't want to join us - so its futile and it would be embarrassing.

We don't make speculative bids - we find out via the agent if the player is up for the move and agree outline terms - we then approach the club and establish whether they will do business and if so at what price. We then negotiate around that price if its acceptable etc. But we don't make speculative bids and if at any point we don't get the right vibe from the player or the selling club we walk away. With Kane we know the player is up for the move, we know Levy has entered into negotiations - if Kane wasn't for sale he would have shut this down months ago and he hasn't, Txiki et al have got this and they need to focus on getting Kane - not throwing bids around for players whom we will not land in this transfer window - and that will make our owners look desperate and unprofessional.
Absolutely nailed it. I wish this could now be the end of posts about Haaland and Mbappe. But it won't be.

If he played on Thursday can he play for another club in the champions league

No idea what pointed you in that direction.

He/she claims to have all his work proof read. I am no expert but as a freelance I would have thought that any submissions would have to in the region of acceptable otherwise into file 13 they go.

That and not be complete drivel either.
He might contribute to the Sunday Sport, to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.