Txiki says 'no. Haalands not available'
Duck says ''Gonna get Haaland'
Txiki says 'no Mr Duck, Haalands not available'
Duck says 'Gonna get Haaland'
Txiki says ' ffs Duck, Haalands not available''
Txiki says 'for the last time, Haalands not available'
Txiki says, for the love of Mary, Joseph and the wee man, Haalands not available, and if you ask me once more I will nail your bill shut and your fucking feet to the desk.
Duck says 'Gonna get nails'
Txiki says head in hands, 'no not gonna get nails'

Of course having a 9 is great. You know what else is great? Having a stable backline with a proper left back and a defensive midfielder who's not 36 worked to the ground.
think Rodri will step up this season. i agree with the left back. Zinny is good but he's not world class. i still want us to play Walker RB Cancelo LB

Daily Express reports that we are offering £130 million plus Bernardo. Absolutely ridiculous, especially given that Bernardo is worth £45 million and wants to leave the UK. Please can we leave Kane to rot in London.
Bernardo doesn’t like England.
I’m not sure still living in England with the added bonus of him winning fuck all will sway him.

Kane's inclusion in the Spurs 25 man squad for Wednesday's European match reminds me of the Nasri transfer. It seemed more than likely that Nasri, who had turned down the usual links with OT, was City bound, but Wenger put him in the team to play Liverpool at the Emirates on the Saturday. Nasri played, came through unscathed and Wenger stated his intention to play him in the CL match on the following Tuesday. This would have ruled him out of the CL for City that season and it is thought City told Arsenal that the deal was off if Nasri played. Wenger was told by Kroenke (?) that he was not to jeopardise a £25 million deal. I don't think Kane's playing on Wednesday would bar him from the CL but I don't know. It could be a warning from Spurs to get our fingers out and come up with the money or it could be sign that they aren't selling ....
Didnt joleon lescott also play in evertons opening game of the 09/10 season?

Absolutely no requirement to be fair Al. :-)
He does tick some journo boxes. Aggregates news to push his individual agenda he’s pushing; Immune to criticism as he knows better; Posts in a passive, condescending and litigious way to create a response etc.

One out of the Piers Morgan mould.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.