Harry Kane

naming people in a squad for a game which is days away is no big deal, imagine if his name had been left out lol

this is the same meltdown after we lost 2-5 last year. the same "pep out idiots". last time we bought Dias and we know how that went, hopefully we do the same with Kane this time.

naming people in a squad for a game which is days away is no big deal, imagine if his name had been left out lol
Exactly. Means absolutely nothing. The transfer could be 99% done but that means there is a 1% chance it could fall through and Kane would then not be in the squad despite being spurs leader, talisman and best player

Last edited:
I'd have much rather gone for Haaland even if sold in a few years as per his agents apparent agenda we'd have still made money & could have looked at the next best thing but, that obviously wasn't in the clubs plans.

That being said we really should have had Kane over the line before the season started, I've no/little doubt it'll get done but paying £130M plus after 1 or 2 games even if he's not yet upto speed and not having him for the full season is poor planning by us.

Personally I'd have done 'a raggy trick' and brought in an old timer on a one year deal so Levy wouldn't know how desperate we have become.....and I know that sounds really negative.

we are all guessing, the journalists are guessing, the only people that know are the clubs, Kane, and his agent, other than that we can guess all we like we have no real idea what will happen this week if anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.