Harry Kane

I think what needs to be realised us that this sounds like a complicated deal is get done. A huge deal like this can't be done overnight and demands lots of work to be put into it. For there not be any alternatives City must be 100% sure they can get this deal over the line. It will get done when it gets done. Am still very confident this will get over the line.

I don't think we are in a very strong position to be bartering much on Levy's price. Levy doesn't care if Kane is unhappy, why would he? Its the same thing as we are doing with our players as Pep said they may be unhappy but they have to arrange a deal where we get what we think they are worth or they stay. For me a lot of the confidence in our position is misplaced it's not like they want to sell him he's got time on his contract and he's their star player. Kane is chasing Shearer's record so whilst he might be pissed off for a bit he will soon get on with it. I really think we will have to, "make him an offer he can't refuse". We may be able to negotiate how its paid but what cards do we have to play in haggling on the price? I really hope we have a back up plan if we can't get it done it would be unlike us not to but its a bit concerning that we are linked with no one else.

You think that Spurs would want Mendy after that game on Sunday? lol

Or before it. They're not fucking idiots at Spurs.
Tell you something else. Nobody is going to be convinced by this little charade involving Solihull Moors. Least of all Levy.
They know who we want. But they also know who he wants. That's our one position of strength. But there are a number of weaknesses counterbalancing it. Not sure this'll get over the line.
Hey, so long as we get the 40 points to safety, eh?

If he was training with the first team for the first time and he was staying, why didn’t they upload the customary “welcome back” tweet with a picture of him?

this is done lads and lasses

I don't think we are in a very strong position to be bartering much on Levy's price. Levy doesn't care if Kane is unhappy, why would he? Its the same thing as we are doing with our players as Pep said they may be unhappy but they have to arrange a deal where we get what we think they are worth or they stay. For me a lot of the confidence in our position is misplaced it's not like they want to sell him he's got time on his contract and he's their star player. Kane is chasing Shearer's record so whilst he might be pissed off for a bit he will soon get on with it. I really think we will have to, "make him an offer he can't refuse". We may be able to negotiate how its paid but what cards do we have to play in haggling on the price? I really hope we have a back up plan if we can't get it done it would be unlike us not to but its a bit concerning that we are linked with no one else.

Think Levy is worried about the 96m he has to pay HMRC by the end of September..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.