Harry Kane

And yet, here we are, Champions of England, with that very trio.

Mostly because of our amazing midfield and defence, that carried us to the title last season a certain mr whippy was amazing also the partnership of Dias and Stones was like a brick wall,But our front three not so much. Sterling had a bad season and Mahrez turned up in the champions league. But our highest goal scorer last season was a midfielder. In the premier league none of our front three were in the top 10 for assists and goals thats appalling. our front three combined missed the most amount of huge chances created in the league last season.

yep also international football with england will need a hungry kane that's playing champions league football
i think manchester city can package kane and make him a galactico and sell a lot of shirts and other stuff
so lets get a deal done and sod the rest of the moaners
Kane sold like a Glactico? Really?

I don't know how that's related in any way to what I wrote but thanks?

You posed the question "do we agree that if we don't end up getting any striker this summer, it's a HUGE fuck up from the club?".

My point is simply that the recruitment of players is as complicated and temperamental as it is volatile. Doubly so at the rarified levels at which we are competing. Getting/not getting the players you want/need at the time you need them is not a "fuck up" - it's football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.