Harry Kane

Oh shit

I reckon that’s bullshit.

No way would we just sit back and let him get that far with a rival without even trying to convince him to sign for us when it’s obvious he’s so desperately needed. Either that or we’ve already agreed everything with Harry Kane instead.

Levy is a time-waster and a wind-up merchant. City are wasting their time talking to him. We need to make a single take-it-or-leave-it offer with a tight timescale. Getting involved with Levy is a mistake at a time when we need to focus on next season.
Levy needs the money but his ego means he will drag it out as long as possible. He can't help himself. Levy has been taking the piss out of Kane and the Spurs fans for years. City don't need to be taken for mugs as well.
Imagine thinking this is how the world works. Christ.

No way would we just sit back and let him get that far with a rival without even trying to convince him to sign for us when it’s obvious he’s so desperately needed. Either that or we’ve already agreed everything with Harry Kane instead.
Who said we have been sitting back, Haaland could have told us hours, days, weeks, months ago that he doesn't want to sign. Which is why we moved to Kane.

Who said we have been sitting back, Haaland could have told us hours, days, weeks, months ago that he doesn't want to sign. Which is why we moved to Kane.
In the end people make decisions based on their understanding of their world. I think there are such things as awkward customers. There is a human element to business, if there wasn't then what would be the difference between City and Utd? Its the human history not the compelling business world they operate in.

As we all know by now doing a deal with the player is the easy part.

If the same had been claimed about us, by the same source (a podcast mention) that I know nothing about, I'd be cautious, maybe even doubtful. But a part of me would get a degree of hopelessness out of it. So only fair to apply the same to Chelsea. Doubt it, but partly think there might be some confidence there enough to speculate so.

Let's wait and see what happens with Levy and City in negotiations over Kane. I don't believe there is any chance of a deal happening between the two clubs. Personalities always matter hugely in boardroom negotiations.

Harry Kane has made it perfectly clear that his time at spuds is up and he wants to move..

Levy has the albatross that is the new stadium hanging over the club..

Covid, lack of supporters and lost revenue, totaling 10's and 10's of millions will lead to Kane being sold by Levy this window..

Levy can bristle all he wants, he knows his prized asset is at the peak of his value now...

It's just not an option for Kane to stay when he doesn't want to be there, this coupled with his valuation depreciating rapidly if he stays another season is a no brainer..

Spuds are still looking to attract a manager and top end managers appear to be uninterested in the job..

Why would Kane want to hang around there, in a shiny new stadium with no trophy room.. he probably doesn't even like cheese ffs..

All this "Levy's playing hardball crap" is smoke and mirrors, Kane's getting flogged, he's even mentioned wanting to play with KDB ffs..

Spuds need the money more that they need a unhappy, depreciating asset..

Kane may or may not sign for us, he's already stated he wants to stay in the PL which he most probably will... but one thing's for sure, it won't be at spuds..!

Harry Kane has made it perfectly clear that his time at spuds is up and he wants to move..

Levy has the albatross that is the new stadium hanging over the club..

Covid, lack of supporters and lost revenue, totaling 10's and 10's of millions will lead to Kane being sold by Levy this window..

Levy can bristle all he wants, he knows his prized asset is at the peak of his value now...

It's just not an option for Kane to stay when he doesn't want to be there, this coupled with his valuation depreciating rapidly if he stays another season is a no brainer..

Spuds are still looking to attract a manager and top end managers appear to be uninterested in the job..

Why would Kane want to hang around there, in a shiny new stadium with no trophy room.. he probably doesn't even like cheese ffs..

All this "Levy's playing hardball crap" is smoke and mirrors, Kane's getting flogged, he's even mentioned wanting to play with KDB ffs..

Spuds need the money more that they need a unhappy, depreciating asset..

Kane may or may not sign for us, he's already stated he wants to stay in the PL which he most probably will... but one thing's for sure, it won't be at spuds..!
Great post mate.

He is signing for us though, everything is in place, this little dance your seeing in the press from levy’s side every other day for the next couple of weeks is just preparing the fans for his departure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.