Harry Kane

There was one move yesterday against Utd that was obviously from the training ground because you could see the movement. It involved him winning a flick on at the half way line then getting it back, spraying it wide then busting a bollock to get into the box before a shit cross hit its first man. A few times yesterday he made runs and didn’t get the ball. It’s an odd one, almost like teammates don’t seem to trust him which is madness.

Add the fact that the spud fans are getting on his back and booing when he does something wrong and the realisation that his big move has been and gone because of a chairman not keeping his promise. He’s probably fed up and performances are showing that.

It’s a shame because I maintain under a manager like Pep who would play to his strengths he’d bag an unholy amount.

If he keeps up his current form until the January window opens then surely £90-£100m would bag him. I think public opinion (or certainly Spurs fans) would be it's best to let him leave.

Apps don't sign him, his form reminds me of Sterling form right now and he keeps getting older

Funny reading the spurs forum this morning. After news broke of Kane staying they where mostly all very excited and celebrating the fact they had beat city (how the fuck do you win a transfer window). Anyways penny has dropped for some. Below post from a member puts its nicely:

“Should have cashed in when the offer was made.

Was obvious to anyone with a brain.

Problem is Levy thinks he's a genius. When he's just a thick ****”

I think it’s obvious Kane is struggling mentally after not getting his move and the way spurs handled the whole situation was pretty sinister imo. He was made out to be the bad guy which the press lapped up. To me it’s pretty obvious levy lied to Kane and as a result has caused this whole mess where spurs, Kane and city are all suffering. You just don’t become a bad player overnight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.