Harry Kane

LB--------CB---Stones------Walker
-------------Rice----CM------
------Sterling----Foden----Grealish
------------------Kane---------

Not unthinkable ;-)

Fully expect to see the media count the English players in the FC Moneybags CL final. Fucking wait for it, '2 English teams in the CL final and only 5 English players on the pitch'.

My view on the Kane thing is this. If he doesn't come to us he'll go to Rags or Chelsea
Would we want that?
No.
So if we got him, it feels like a "6 pointer" even if he is a bit of square peg in a round hole for us.

Fuck it, I'm in.

Still think it will be difficult to pull off, and not worth the price, but the club get these right. And if it falls through, andnthey instead go full on for haaland late on, I'm in for that too.

My view on the Kane thing is this. If he doesn't come to us he'll go to Rags or Chelsea
Would we want that?
No.
So if we got him, it feels like a "6 pointer" even if he is a bit of square peg in a round hole for us.
Would getting him mean Haaland 100% going to another club? If so I hope we'll not be regretting this move for the next decade.

So Sergio has like 23 goals in 2100 minutes (23 full matches) in the 19/20 season, which means he was averaging 1 goal per match. So if we expect Kane to as good as Sergio, then we can expect around 35-42 goals per season (he played almost 3900 minutes this season).

Would we want that?
No.
And if signing him allows Haaland to join a domestic rival?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.