Harry Kane

This Neville interview all seems really weird to me. Apparently he gave it 6 weeks ago and we've heard nothing from it. Neville who cant keep his gob shut has said nothing, despite it being one of the biggest scoops he is ever likely to get. Then it breaks as "SSN understands that Kane wants to leave" and all of a sudden we get drip-fed snippets from the interview. I mean this new "I would like to play with KDB" piece. Der Spiegel were doing this with FFP.

Are we sure that the Kane wanting to leave news, wasn't just Sky pushing this interview? If all this noise is solely from it, I am not saying he doesn't want to leave, but maybe its not as cut and dried as it has been sold this week by everyone in the media jumping on the bandwagon. Do the written press actually have any new info, or are they just rehashing a 6 week old interview where Kane says he may want to leave/may want to stay?

I'm not sure on kane has anyone ever seen him stand up and put a performance on in a big game? That's what we need imo a big game player to take the burden off kev mahrez I just dont see that being kane. Here is his stats last 5 seasons v big 6.
Kane’s tally is 3, 2, 5, 5, 3, which amounts to a total of 18 goals in 46 games, 6 of them penalties

I'd counter that by looking at Spurs form in those games and who was supposedly providing him with chances. When the top 6 play each other the scoreline tends to be close as well.

He's been playing in a team that famously don't turn up in the big occasions and despite his flexibility to drop deep and created for others he can't do it all on his own. I'm certain that if you put him in our team, his record against the big teams would drastically improve.

There's a video somewhere of us fluffing chances from De Bruyne passes. He'd shatter that assist record should 'arry arrive

Damn he wants it bad

I have read before that when we move we want to see a commitment from the player that they want to come to us, I don't think he could be any more obvious with some of his comments.

The one thing that Kane will bring is a guarantee of goals.

Get him signed up and do it quickly.

This Neville interview all seems really weird to me. Apparently he gave it 6 weeks ago and we've heard nothing from it. Neville who cant keep his gob shut has said nothing, despite it being one of the biggest scoops he is ever likely to get. Then it breaks as "SSN understands that Kane wants to leave" and all of a sudden we get drip-fed snippets from the interview. I mean this new "I would like to play with KDB" piece. Der Spiegel were doing this with FFP.

Are we sure that the Kane wanting to leave news, wasn't just Sky pushing this interview? If all this noise is solely from it, I am not saying he doesn't want to leave, but maybe its not as cut and dried as it has been sold this week by everyone in the media jumping on the bandwagon. Do the written press actually have any new info, or are they just rehashing a 6 week old interview where Kane says he may want to leave/may want to stay?
The Way Kane talks about playing for another 6-7 years I thought the interview was about 4 years old...

Would take Haarland time to adapt to the PL and City’s way of playing but he has everything in his locker to be a very effective striker in any league.

I agree that he looks to have everything needed but there’s a new potential superstar / next Messi / Ronaldo emerging nearly every season and they rarely go on to fulfil the potential that everyone sees in them.
Haarland could be different, he could go on to be the best player in Europe for the next 10 seasons but he could also struggle to adapt to the premier league and slip away from the limelight in coming years - nobody knows for sure how he’d cope in our league but we know for sure with Kane . .

Kane is being very deliberate with everything he's said in this interview. It's pretty clear City is his first choice.

I think its now down to us to agree a fee with Spurs, which is the tricky bit. It's also not unknown for City to walkway if we're not willing to go beyond a certain fee and there is no sense of a compromise. But my gut feel is this will happen.

Who do you recon shared their script with who? Kane with Graelish, or Grealish with Kane.

Kane is being very deliberate with everything he's said in this interview. It's pretty clear City is his first choice.

I think its now down to us to agree a fee with Spurs, which is the tricky bit. It's also not unknown for City to walkway if we're not willing to go beyond a certain fee and there is no sense of a compromise. But my gut feel is this will happen.
I mean even he would have known the stand that we take while dealing with transfers. It's actually up tk him to convince Spurs to reduce the astronomical asking price. Around £100m , above that we will rethink

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.