Harry Kane

Underwhelming in the sense he is not Haaland, also let's not forget be seems injury prone and at almost 28 time is precious, and for the fee involved to take him out of that 6 year contract he signed no so long ago, there are some risk involved. Sure he will add goals but so would Haaland. The only big pros I can see with Kane over Haaland is the Delap situation,

Anyway, at the end of the day I would be more than happy with either of them with some preference towards Haaland

Kane is better than Haarland. And at 28 he's still got a good 4 years at the top. By which time, either Delap has proven himself. Or we end up going for a prime Haarland who could also end his career at City. I get Kanes injury issues. But being at City will see him rested more.

Just thinking back to all those little dinked balls into the box that Jesus, Sterling and Berny couldn't quite get their head on an then think about Kane being on the end of them.

If we sign him we are looking at 30+ goals a season from him.

This Neville interview all seems really weird to me. Apparently he gave it 6 weeks ago and we've heard nothing from it. Neville who cant keep his gob shut has said nothing, despite it being one of the biggest scoops he is ever likely to get. Then it breaks as "SSN understands that Kane wants to leave" and all of a sudden we get drip-fed snippets from the interview. I mean this new "I would like to play with KDB" piece. Der Spiegel were doing this with FFP.

Are we sure that the Kane wanting to leave news, wasn't just Sky pushing this interview? If all this noise is solely from it, I am not saying he doesn't want to leave, but maybe its not as cut and dried as it has been sold this week by everyone in the media jumping on the bandwagon. Do the written press actually have any new info, or are they just rehashing a 6 week old interview where Kane says he may want to leave/may want to stay?
Might explain why united started to publicly distance themselves from Kane a few weeks ago and pushing out a ‘Silly Money’ narrative, if Neville was privately worded up and went running to his mate Ole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.