Harry Kane

De bruyne talk 56th minute

As someone who has made a few interviews, that question reads 100% like a setup. Either the interviewee himself or an agent approaches the interviewer with “questions I would like to answer”, because they have an agenda of what they want in the public. Ethically, a journalist should refuse that unless there is public interest involved. Neville isn’t a journalist, though

It's a matter of opinion I just think a real top draw player would have dragged them to the title the year Leicester won it also all the finals he played he never turned up plus they got to a champs lge final without him in the team. But I understand he's not had much to play with

Haaland has 3x as many CL knockout goals as Kane, in fewer games.

After their comments about KDB, if either Kane or Graelish end up at Utd, won't be getting a pass from Fernandez

As someone who has made a few interviews, that question reads 100% like a setup. Either the interviewee himself or an agent approaches the interviewer with “questions I would like to answer”, because they have an agenda of what they want in the public. Ethically, a journalist should refuse that unless there is public interest involved. Neville isn’t a journalist, though
Sorry? Did you just put "Ethically" and "journalist" in the same sentence?

Sorry? Did you just put "Ethically" and "journalist" in the same sentence?
I don’t know, maybe you need a list of journalists who died doing their job for bringing truth to power, or a list of journalists who changed the world while risking a lot, including their lives, so a bunch of assholes could be online questioning the importance of this profession

Good player, will score goals wherever he ends up. We need a forward, he scores goals, we need to score more goals. Would probably be a really good signing on the pitch. (All signings have an element of doubt about them)

Off the pitch he would be fantastic, England poster boy, loved by the media - all of which would help with the generally hostile british press, in a way that Mbappe or Haarland wouldn't.
The media hate everything City, him signing won’t change that.
In fact I’ll be shocked if he’s still treated the same the way after joining “oil money” City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.