Harry Kane

I'd counter that by looking at Spurs form in those games and who was supposedly providing him with chances. When the top 6 play each other the scoreline tends to be close as well.

He's been playing in a team that famously don't turn up in the big occasions and despite his flexibility to drop deep and created for others he can't do it all on his own. I'm certain that if you put him in our team, his record against the big teams would drastically improve.
It's a matter of opinion I just think a real top draw player would have dragged them to the title the year Leicester won it also all the finals he played he never turned up plus they got to a champs lge final without him in the team. But I understand he's not had much to play with

May be we will also get more audience. Kane wanting to come to us makes us a really really really big club. The best in the country.
Is this a serious comment?
We already are a “really really really big club” without Kane. Premier League winners and Champions League finalists this season. We have the world’s best manager and the world’s best midfielder in the current team. Kane’s appeal outside of the UK is minimal. If we sign him, it is we who will be elevating him, not the other way around — something that didn’t need to be said (but, because it’s me saying it, becomes “patronizing and condescending”)

Kane has watched us dismantle and dominate teams in England for 4/5 years. The timing with Sergio leaving is perfect IMO. I would not be surprised if this transfer has been in the works for over a year. Sad to miss out on Haaland but Kane is a world class forward and we need someone to put the ball in the net.

His English media profile will help the club also.

Reading various reports and this forum it seems obvious to me that we will sign Kane and Grealish this summer. Delighted if we can achieve both.

People talked about why signing Messi last year was a no brainer despite his age. His marketing potential.

As far as I can see there is one obvious candidate to be Messi and Ronaldo's successor as global superstar of the sport over the next decade.

He is out of contract next summer. But he doesn't play in Germany.

Kylian Mbappe.

As we are aspiring to be what Madrid and Barca were, surely he's the player that we should be after.

Or just get Messi on a free ;)

Let's look at it this way, how would have Aguero gone on scoring goals if he had played for spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.