Harry Kane

How lucky are we as supporters of this great club!

Having watched it all over the years and gone through so many bargain basement players in the early 00's you have to stop and pinch yourself at times. I have always included Kinkladze for example in my favourite City X1 but every year it feels like the squad just gets better and better.

Foden.....Kev....Grealish

Kane

What a time to support this club.

This is gonna be one big circus all summer I reckon and I cannot be arsed with it.

That interview is so vague and he should either shit or get off the pot !

This is gonna be one big circus all summer I reckon and I cannot be arsed with it.

That interview is so vague and he should either shit or get off the pot !
To be fair you don’t have to be Hercule Poirot to read between the lines of that interview.

This Neville interview all seems really weird to me. Apparently he gave it 6 weeks ago and we've heard nothing from it. Neville who cant keep his gob shut has said nothing, despite it being one of the biggest scoops he is ever likely to get. Then it breaks as "SSN understands that Kane wants to leave" and all of a sudden we get drip-fed snippets from the interview. I mean this new "I would like to play with KDB" piece. Der Spiegel were doing this with FFP.

Are we sure that the Kane wanting to leave news, wasn't just Sky pushing this interview? If all this noise is solely from it, I am not saying he doesn't want to leave, but maybe its not as cut and dried as it has been sold this week by everyone in the media jumping on the bandwagon. Do the written press actually have any new info, or are they just rehashing a 6 week old interview where Kane says he may want to leave/may want to stay?
This is the way it rolls, mate. It‘s not normally in Kane’s (or any other player’s) interests to blurt out that they want to leave their club or join club X. Not unless they’re playing contract bingo.

Just the same as it’s not in City’s interests to say they are pursuing player Z.

Beside any legal implications, who wants to look a twat if they’ve lifted their skirt and subsequently been spurned?

I don’t know, maybe you need a list of journalists who died doing their job for bringing truth to power, or a list of journalists who changed the world while risking a lot, including their lives, so a bunch of assholes could be online questioning the importance of this profession
Which would be all well and good if we weren't discussing an interview with a football player

I would be fine with Kane as he is one of the best strikers in the world plus Grealish could come in and we wouldn't have much competition for the next 5 years it would be up to us what we would lose because no one would have a better team than us for sure.

Which would be all well and good if we weren't discussing an interview with a football player
Which is why I specifically said that Neville isn’t a journalist and probably doesn’t have to adhere to journalistic ethical standards. Don’t be cynical

To be fair you don’t have to be Hercule Poirot to read between the lines of that interview.
Seemed to me like city,Chelsea. Not sure he has a preferred destination as long as pots are guaranteed. He will be off to the euros of course so that won't help. I just hope if we are interested we wrap it up quickly because if we lose out on other targets because of this I will be fucked off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.