Harry Kane

Nothing to do with any of that for me, I can't stand the man, for me he's a cheat, he's snide in the tackle, and one of the worst for going down when not touched, backing into players dangerously.

If he signs I'll get on with it, I didn't much like Tevez, and I really didn't like Bellamy at all, he won't be anywhere near first in a very long list of players I never wanted.

To be honest footballers in general are snide, too soft these days I want whats best for MCFC I support the club not the players so I couldn't give a fuck what he looks like, talks like, acts like, he's a world class striker and we need one.

Sterling and Jesus go down pretty easy. Also just while I'm on a rant about how soft football is, I fucking hate footballers that wear gloves.

"If" we had the option would you want us to pay £100m for PL proven, Kane + 5 yr contract with likely low sell on prospect or £100m for Haaland + 5 year contract and (unless crocked) likely decent sell on fee, with possibility of great improvement or being a flop. As a separate question would you gamble on proven older player 27/29, who may or may not improve with us or 4/5 year younger currently highly rated player with the potential to be a 30 goal a season player for us. One of each would be nice but realistically highly unlikely.
Id have to go with Haaland based on his longevity and resale value. Kane would be absolutely explosive for us, and Haaland still comes with risks too though, but I'd still go for him. Then there's Mbappe, different level wow, for me £200m would be worth it for him

To be honest footballers in general are snide, too soft these days I want whats best for MCFC I support the club not the players so I couldn't give a fuck what he looks like, talks like, acts like, he's a world class striker and we need one.

Sterling and Jesus go down pretty easy. Also just while I'm on a rant about how soft football is, I fucking hate footballers that wear gloves.
You don’t watch City much if you think Gabby goes down pretty easy, does he fcuk, he always tries to stay on his feet..

To be honest footballers in general are snide, too soft these days I want whats best for MCFC I support the club not the players
Yeah pretty much the same, but we do seem to sign "good" players from a decent personal point of view in the main, but we have had a few that I can't take too, but I support the club, and if they do the job they are asked too then I'll get on with it.

I don’t know about raz but gabby is from brazil and i‘m sure growing up he played on hard clay ground with bare foot.
Soft is the wrong word .

You don’t watch City much if you think Gabby goes down pretty easy, does he fcuk, he always tries to stay on his feet..
Nonsense,he makes the most of any contact,and is more than happy to look for an opportunity to go down.
The truth might hurt,and the Blue tints may need removing......but a few of our players are sometimes just as guilty as others where 'simulation' is concerned.

As for being soft.....that bit is bollocks.

Going down is an art form in South America always has been, then the Italians mastered it, now they all play all over the world we see it in the premier league every week, you could even say their copycat divers from the past.its basically learning too cheat these days, hence FAR i suppose?

100% true, it was great to see Dias arrive last season, proper old school defender, a real footballer.

Players like Grealish and Fernandes are a joke, pussies and not players I want to support.

Id have to go with Haaland based on his longevity and resale value. Kane would be absolutely explosive for us, and Haaland still comes with risks too though, but I'd still go for him. Then there's Mbappe, different level wow, for me £200m would be worth it for him
Don't think Kane would explode if you put a grenade up his arse !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.