Harry Kane

As much as I don't like Tottenham, they're hardly a nothing club. They've got a big stadium, big fanbase, a big history, and much like Man City, an Amazon documentary.

BUT haven't won a league title in almost 60 years !

Their new ground will fuck them up massively in terms of debt and ability to attract the very best players.
Kane is the best we have but injuries/age and the money that horrible **** levy will demand make it unviable
Cant say too much about the Spurs fan base apart from the ones I’ve met and they have all been deluded and consider themselves to be a bigger club than ourselves. I remind them about winning trophies and the 29k they got for a premier league game whilst they were at Wembley only 2 years ago. They don’t seem to have an answer to these points.

How does that work? I’ve heard of it before but cannot remember where

Specifically, it states that any player who signed a contract before the age of 28 can buy himself out of the contract three years after the deal was signed. If he is 28 or older the time limit is shortened to two years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.