Harry Kane

90 mins of football changed your entire opinion on him?
It's reactionary, I know.
But it just set-in how dire he is to watch...
He will score loads in our team, no doubt about that.
But can you honestly look at that performance and genuinely think he will bring an element of excitement to the team?

I watch football to be entertained, if you watch to see your team win and the performance doesn't matter to you, then I respect it, but that's just not for me.

Ok so loads of comments re his performance today. Would Harland or lumpkaku have done any better. Please explain how

He’s a lethal finisher who drops deep and links the play so would be the perfect striker for a Pep side... but.. he has never been athletic and is noticeably getting less so, almost by the game. These occasions where the game just passes him by are becoming more regular.

At this rate I could see him being a bench player by the time he’s 30. There is just something about his current performances, especially physically that makes me feel nervy about breaking our transfer record for. He reminds me of Rooney in 2011/12.. he’s putting up the numbers but there is something about the nature of his performances that tells me he’s about to drop off a cliff edge.

Personally today confirmed my doubts. I’m out.

I posted on Kane on the England game match thread, Harry seems to illicit strong opinions amongst us...

I confess I don't watch him a lot, sure I see his goals on MOTD, but I know nothing of his positional play or overall contribution.

Based on today's display, he's not a Pep type player. He looked blown, he wasn't backing up the rest of the team, just some half arsed jogging in the general direction of a Croatian player. Sure he huffed and puffed, but in no way was that the performance of a £100m player.

Just my opinion, before the soft tw@ts start stabbing at their sputum covered keyboards...

He’s a lethal finisher who drops deep and links the play so would be the perfect striker for a Pep side... but.. he has never been athletic and is noticeably getting less so almost by the game. These occasions where the game just passes him by are becoming more regular.

At this rate I could see him being a bench player by the time he’s 30. There is just something about his current performance, especially physically that makes me feel nervy about breaking our transfer record for. He reminds me of Rooney in 2011/12.. he’s putting up the numbers but there is something about the nature of his performances that tells me he’s about to drop off a cliff edge.

Personally today confirmed my doubts. I’m out.

I would say similar, but as England have won , it's Sunday and I have just uncorked a nice bottle of Red, and I didn't fancy the flak you might get.
The physical aspect is very noticeable, and the dropping deeper bollox is no positive for me, may as well play another midfielder.

I posted on Kane on the England game match thread, Harry seems to illicit strong opinions amongst us...

I confess I don't watch him a lot, sure I see his goals on MOTD, but I know nothing of his positional play or overall contribution.

Based on today's display, he's not a Pep type player. He looked blown, he wasn't backing up the rest of the team, just some half arsed jogging in the general direction of a Croatian player. Sure he huffed and puffed, but in no way was that the performance of a £100m player.

Just my opinion, before the soft tw@ts start stabbing at their sputum covered keyboards...

I think he's a world class striker when he's fit, but he seems to be returning from, or carrying an injury 60% of the time.

I've genuinely never understood why Levy has this reputation he seems to amongst the London media. He's a seller. He's always been a seller and he's shit at his job. Bale, Modric, Walker and Berbatov. He's got history for selling his best players and reinvesting badly.

It's all well and good being this supposed top businessman. But all of those guys he's sold have achieved more than Spurs have. That's a failure on him.

He is a seller. He sells. He gets what he wants though. We haggled ALL DAMN SUMMER for Walker. In the end, we paid what he asked on day 1. Real madrid paid for bale what he asked on day 1. This will likely he tue same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.