Harry Kane

Surprised that people are surprised by his performances. He was the same 3 years ago. hes a lethal finisher that is turgid in open play when defences are tight & that’s compounded in a team as lacking in creativity as England. The Panama stat padding & pens really did a number on peoples views.

Honestly bar clips of him and the teo live games against us I cannot say I hqve seen enough of haaland playimg week in week out to know if he is as good as 100m+.

But I feel if we can buy him at a sensible price, we should do
His scoring record in the champions league is what gives us a clue to his abilities against better opposition. What was Kane’s, just saying

Yes
Much better, if he is not fit, he should not be starting.

Kane like most strikers thrive on service and so far he has had zero.
Yes but world class strikers make goals out of nothing and win you matches like the one last night. Even more so against a team of Scotland’s abilities, no offence meant to any Scottish fans

Where was the grit, determination and resilience last night. Not someone for our City team in my opinion. Lots of excuses being made for him on last nights showing. We need leaders with fight and hunger to win. Didn’t show any of that last night

His scoring record in the champions league is what gives us a clue to his abilities against better opposition. What was Kane’s, just saying
24 matches 20 goals. Including the CL final which he had no business playing in after returning from a serious long term injury as his first game

Should add 3 goals out of 20 were pens

24 matches 20 goals. Including the CL final which he had no business playing in after returning from a serious long term injury as his first game

Should add 3 goals out of 20 were pens
Didn’t realise there was 24 matches in a champions league season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.