Harry Kane

His pace and work rate - “reminds of”
Now don’t go twisting words fanboy.
A bit touchy, that wasn't aimed at you alot on here was saying he was like Bony. Regarding your fanboy comment I couldn't care less if its Harry Kane, Haaland or Mbappe any of them will improve us and I want whats best for the club. It's just fucking pathetic the ones who say they don't want him cos he talks funny and he's ugly.

Correct, but most metrics are on a per-game basis, so that shouldn't matter.

Kane's goals+assists was 1 every 83 minutes
Agüero's was 1 every 86 minutes

Both phenomenal records
Of course it matters. The figures could swing quite a lot either way, depending on form and the opposition played.

"Pep Guardiola is renowned for his ability to improve players.
Whether it’s Lionel Messi, David Alaba or Gerard Pique, the Spaniard’s attention to detail and intensity often produces excellent results. There is no denying that Guardiola spends significant amounts of money when he assembles his teams, but he also knows how to improve those he inherits."

Lifted that from the MEN.

Pep will improve Kane 10 fold,should he come....IMO.

Here's Kane this season vs Agüero in his best season under Pep:
View attachment 19915
This isn't me saying "Kane is better than Agüero," by the way, because I don't believe that.

Just pointing out that he is pretty involved in most aspects of the game, certainly as much as Sergio was when he was scoring for fun. This doesn't include all the headers he wins (both attacking and defensive) either
We’ll see how that goes against a packed defence, in a totally different system, not being the main man and in a team of players getting assists, goals and attacking which won’t always involve him.

We’ll see how that goes against a packed defence, in a totally different system, not being the main man and in a team of players getting assists, goals and attacking which won’t always involve him.

don’t get this it’s fine having an opinion but being negative about a player we may get before he actually plays for us is weird you should be excited about a player of Kane’s ability..

don’t get this it’s fine having an opinion but being negative about a player we may get before he actually plays for us is weird you should be excited about a player of Kane’s ability..
We know what Kane is all about, so that rather dampens the excitement, when Sergio came our excitement increased because we didn’t know anything about him or how he would fit in.

I think the sample sizes are ample in both cases. Bear in mind Kane was playing for a mid table Spurs side and Agüero was in a treble-winning City team.
Aguero was having knee problems since 17/18 season as well as other problems with leg muscles and groin.
I think the sample sizes are ample in both cases. Bear in mind Kane was playing for a mid table Spurs side and Agüero was in a treble-winning City team.

A bit touchy, that wasn't aimed at you alot on here was saying he was like Bony. Regarding your fanboy comment I couldn't care less if its Harry Kane, Haaland or Mbappe any of them will improve us and I want whats best for the club. It's just fucking pathetic the ones who say they don't want him cos he talks funny and he's ugly.
It was me who brought up Bony with regards pace and work rate (reminds me of)
I said fanboy cos you like the rest, won’t seem acknowledge he’s been fucking wank in the last 3 games (and more)
You/they can’t seem to say “yeah he was crap”
Doesn’t mean you don’t rate a player by saying they were poor in a game.
It just seems to be excuses and zero blame on Kane.
It’s Southgate, he’s tired, maybe he’s carrying an injury, maybe the transfer is affecting him, it’s the system, Spurs have flogged him to death, no service, man marked.
Just to name a few ; )
Maybe I’ve got it wrong, but your name seems to pop up when blowing smoke, along with his agent brother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.