Harry Kane

And I thought 100 Mill was ridiculous for a 28 yr old thats slowing down was ridiculous. Hope City laughs and tells Levy where to shove it and leave him with an unhappy player.
In any case, not sure where this 160M has come from and how do they know what money's going to be on.

From todays Gossip Columns :

Manchester City
are prepared to offer one of Brazilian forward Gabriel Jesus, 24, Algeria captain Riyad Mahrez, 30, Portugal midfielder Bernardo Silva, 26, or England attacker Raheem Sterling, 26, as part of a deal to tempt Tottenham to sell England captain Harry Kane. (FourFourTwo)

Kane could be set to earn a £400,000-a-week deal at Manchester City with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy having sanctioned his departure last week. (Sun)
all you need to know.

Kane was awful at the Euros, it was like he was running with slabs on his feet. He’s never been a player I have watched and thought ‘he’s good’ he’s very average technically and has next to no pace.

Another striker will be wanted in three years time.
I'd rather sign Halland, but to say Kane is average technically is nonsense. There are obviously reasons why Halland isn't a target which we don't know about, and if you have watched Kane (someone who will smash all PL scoring records) and think he's no good, then your deluded.

PS, never ever judge a player on a WC or Euro's, that is a mugs game.

I get what you are saying but he should have at least 4 good years left in him yet. hopefully we get Haaland too next summer
Possibly, but it’s impossible to know. Some players are practically finished at 29-30. I understand that he’s a pretty safe bet, but there is a chance that he just doesn’t fit with how the rest of the team wants to play. It would be pretty devastating if he flops and we’re left with a player on enormous wages with very little resale value. We’d be suffering the consequences for years.

I don’t really have a problem with paying those kind of figures for a player that the club feels is likely to push us forwards. However, I’d be a lot more relaxed if we were paying it for someone quite a bit younger.

I get what you are saying but he should have at least 4 good years left in him yet. hopefully we get Haaland too next summer
How does that even work? Hope you are not being serious though because this is one of the funniest thing I have ever seen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.