Harry Kane

I have said it previously in this thread. Spurs are running out of options to replace Kane, and if they can't replace him. They wont sell him.
Yep, can't just sell a top striker with no replacement. Tried and failed for Vlahovic, no indication whether Lautaro wants a move, Ings went Villa, Isak renewed at a €90m clause. Only option is them trying to convince Jesus being their main man lol. So I agree with that, time's short.

A question to our resident ITKs.

What day will Kane sign?
Last minute of the transfer window. Tottenham’s fax machine will break we’ll get an extension until a pigeon can fly the contract down to London. Levy’s fountain pen will run out of ink, another extension, pigeon flys back to Manchester but is hit by a stagecoach bus outside Asda. Khaldoon has to scrape the bird off the road and wash the blood off the contract. Kane finally signs on October 1st

Last minute of the transfer window. Tottenham’s fax machine will break we’ll get an extension until a pigeon can fly the contract down to London. Levy’s fountain pen will run out of ink, another extension, pigeon flys back to Manchester but is hit by a stagecoach bus outside Asda. Khaldoon has to scrape the bird off the road and wash the blood off the contract. Kane finally signs on October 1st
I'm off to the bookies to bang a wedge on now pal; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.