Harry Kane

Looks like most of them don't begrudge the move, or wouldn't have, but for his behaviour with the Neville interview, not showing up and then his statement last week. If he'd had shut up and just done what he's always done they probably wouldn't be so irritated.
Couldnt give a fuck what the gobby cockney wankers think to be honest mate,horrible fuckers.

As one sensible poster on Spurs Community said, he's gutted to be losing Kane, but if they get £150m for him plus another £50m from other sales & buy 3 x £70m starters with the money, Spurs will be stronger & better for it.

Yes one Kane will make us stronger, but 3 quality additions for Spurs will make them infinitely stronger going forward, & probably allow them to seriously challenge for a top 4 spot within the next two seasons.

If Kane stayed, & Spurs make minimum additions to their squad, I can't see them sustaining a challenge long enough to displace Us, ManUre, Chavs or the Dippers. With 3 quality additions for Spurs, that top four spot isn't assured for anyone imo.

They maybe wouldn't have let him go either though. He needed to burn the bridges to show them he was serious.
I've been reading that thread for about 2 weeks. So many of them were willing to accept him going but his behaviour in the last few weeks is why it's filled with vitriol. So I can understand it to a certain degree. They were resigned to him going practically at the end of the season and willing to wish him well. But he's burned all of that in a few weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.