Harry Kane

Not north of the border. A fish supper is one piece of fish and a portion of chips.

North as in Scotland? Yeah, supper is two bits. I'm sure some chippies get it wrong, but that is gernerally the case.

edit, just read your next post, maybe an Edinburgh or east bit thing then.

Last edited:
That was the option number 3. Chi-town was one that said it was lose 120m or lose 30m. He hadn't factored in the part about about actually not selling at all and retaining the most valuable player in the league.
Losing 120 m = not selling kane.
Now which part you don’t understand?

To be fair Villarreal are a Champions League side this season, so I can understand why he wants to stay but it say's it all, thats why Kane is desperate for the move.
Just to say though. Given Spurs have a 0 net spend this summer so far that deal would not be related to Kane (imo)

Sad that he has rejected us (if true) but I understand why. I think keeping Kane helps make Spurs a more attractive proposition but all this uncertainity around it certainly won't be helping.

If you’re happy living in the house and don’t want to move then you can stick to the £300k valuation.

However, if you’re unhappy living in the house and know that it’s valuation is going to decrease year on year, you would probably be inclined to accept a fee lower than the £300k asking price.

Is this house in Oldham by any chance ?

Just to say though. Given Spurs have a 0 net spend this summer so far that deal would not be related to Kane (imo)

Sad that he has rejected us (if true) but I understand why. I think keeping Kane helps make Spurs a more attractive proposition but all this uncertainity around it certainly won't be helping.
Spurs have a 0 net spend the last decade to go with their net 0 trophies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.