Harry Kane

I think that's a bit unfair.

We won the league thanks to Pep's tactical nous (reverting to a false 9 through January and Feb). Other teams started to figure that system out and I'd say the lack of a fully fit, top-level striker actually cost us the Champions League last year.
, or we started rotating as the season went on ?, chelsea sf of the fa cup for example, im not up peps arse, he does fuck things up with his "visions" , agreed a fully fit sergio would of made a difference, but im not sure i said it wouldn't of.

my slagging of the poster was to do with him thinking we are a tin pot outfit and arrogant.

edited.well done on fitting so much bullshit into such a small post,
What’s twattish about saying we need a striker?

Maybe not a fluke, probably the wrong word, however I don’t think we would be let off for a slow start like we was last year this current season.

I’ve just been told that we’ve got a team of people traveling to London tomorrow, looks like it’s one final push to sign him.

Watch this space over the next few days (hopefully )

I thought our hierarchy were already based in London? Do you mean medical staff mate?

What’s twattish about saying we need a striker?

Maybe not a fluke, probably the wrong word, however I don’t think we would be let off for a slow start like we was last year this current season.
you said "we stink of pure arrogance", you said our season was "a fluke", i agree we need a striker, the arrogance and fluke was the bit that was bollox.

Levy may be a **** but he's no mug. Kane's value drops the day this window shuts. Spurs are still a biggish club but are going nowhere . ok they beat our B team last week but that's their season done. Kane wants and deserves a bigger stage , just like Modric,Bale and Sol Campbell , all far too big for Spurs .
A chairman trying to get maximum value for his assets who would have thought it.. Kanes value will be lower next season but is that a bad thing for spurs, who will get another season from Kane..

Read this thread now and again and it's all banter and conjecture but I think I'll leave it a few days. It's seems acrimonious between the two clubs, Levy is a Billy Big Balls Chairman who thrives on being a tough negotiator but it's not got his club too far where trophies are concerned. If they do sell Kane part of the fee will go towards repaying Tottenham's huge debt, it must have been in the equation when they refinanced due to Covid last year, they already had a structured debt to service for the new stadium.

The outcome is whatever/if they sell Kane the full money will not be reinvested on players ala Gareth Bale.

Today's the day. I feel it.(Like Shakira)

Feelers are in the media now, that Spurs are wondering if they will be financially better off without Kane etc.

The Sun also reporting that Spurs sources are resigned to losing him this week.

Which one is it? ;-)

Kane’s party have now made their side of the story public, so there’s acrimony between your star player and the club’s owners, the support having already turned against him. The press will now run with this all week. Levy can either allow that bad feeling to fester all season, which would be an unwelcome gift for a new manager, or make a deal.

The clubs will presumably meet in the middle.

I meant the deal isn't happening at the moment which is why Kane's camp has briefed to the media. There is a deal to be done, but City seem to be unwilling to meet the valuation.

Kane has already said he will get his head down and try his best for us if the move doesn't happen. He has no more cards to play, he has said he won't hand in a transfer request and he won't do anything further to aggravate the fans. I mean this article has, but then his camp seem to be amateurs. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.